Possession

Type: Transformation

Description: When activating their quirk, they give up a chosen percentage of control over themselves to a demonic presence within them and a dark presence surrounds the user. The more control that is forfeited, the more powerful the user become becomes: increasing their strength, speed, reflexes, and awareness of their surrounding. The more control the user gives up, the less of themselves and their humanity they retain.

Drawbacks: The more control they relinquish, the high the chance of their quirk overpowering them and taking full control. If their quirk is given or takes full control, the user is unable to regain control until they are physically knocked unconscious. Similarly, the more control they relinquish, the harder it is for them to regain full control. The demonic presence within them is a chaotic and blood-lusting entity that craves nothing more than violence and destruction; which is why it's important for the user, especially if they're a hero, to be smart about how much control they surrender at a time.

Subfeatures: The more control that is given up, the more demonic the user appears. When full control is given up, their appearance will change completely to what their quirk feels most comfortable as: the user's eyes will black out completely and their pupils will glow red, they will also grow fangs and, in some cases, horns and/or a tail. This appearance may change over time if the presence's preferences change, however, will generally remain the same.

Public Use: Yes