"Do you Ilham Zahid Khan, daughter of Zahid Khan accept Zaroon Zeeshan Khan, son of Zeeshan Zaim Khan in your Nikah?" I closed my eyes hearing the sentence which was going to change my life by just two words of acceptance. I felt Bhabhi caressing my hand making me calm down a bit. But my heart was beating like marathon. And my eyes were filled with tears.

""Do you Ilham Zahid Khan, daughter of Zahid Khan accept Zaroon Zeeshan Khan, son of Zeeshan Zaim Khan in your Nikah?" I again heard the Maulvi and closed my eyes letting the tears fall down.

"I-I do." I stuttered at first but then answered. After answering two more times I became someone's Bhabhi. Someone's daughter-in-law. And someone's wife. My name changed from Ilham Zahid Khan to Ilham Zaroon Khan. I felt hands on my head and I was feeling their blessings. It was not at all hard enough to recognize the hands of my Abbu and my Bhai. How will I live my life without them, Allah? I haven't lived without my brother ever. It will be so damn hard for me. After some time I felt Bhabhi picking up my veil from my face and sighed.

"Allah. Girls and their tears. Allah has given us more tears than men I think. Because we keep crying on small things." She said wiping my tears and I chuckled.

"That's like my Bhabhi. Smiling Bhabhi looks more beautiful." She said smiling at me and I looked at her as her word Bhabhi made my heart beat fast. Wow. The word Bhabhi sounds so beautiful. Masha Allah.

"We'll get to know the answer of your husband too in some minutes." She said smiling at me and I frowned avoiding the crazy heart which was beating crazily hearing the word husband.

"Stop beating like crazy. I know he is my husband. You don't have to remind me by beating so hard. People around me might hear you." I said inwardly to my stupid heart but it was stubborn.

"How in some minutes? Bhai will go there then Nikah will happen, right?" I asked looking at her in confusion and she smiled.

"Bhai and my family have left the house after Bhai's Namaz. Nikah will happen in the Masjid which is near our house." She said smiling at me and I nodded my head. She was about to say something when we found the girl gang entering inside the room shouting.

"Bhabhi." I chuckled hearing them. They all surrounded me making me chuckle.

"How are you feeling being my Bhai's bride?"
"How did you feel when the Maulvi asked about your concession?"
"How are you feeling being around these stupid and crazy girls?"
"Welcome to this beautiful and crazy family, Bhabhi." I chuckled hearing all their questions and answers at the same time.

"Calm down, girls. One question at a time." I said smiling at them and they chuckled.

"One girl is missing." I said looking around to find her talking to Bhabhi.

"Myra is there. But you answer our questions." Aayat said turning to me and I rolled my eyes with a little smile on my face. I was busy in talking to them when I heard Bhabhi.

"Nikah Mubarak everyone. Now we can call her Bhabhi." She said smiling widely and all cheered while my eyes filled up with tears again thinking about the man who just accepted me.

"Now you are Ilham Zaroon Khan." She said to me with a big smile and I smiled too with tears in my eyes.

"Don't call him Zoor. His name is Zaroon Zeeshan Khan." Hiba said winking at me making me look down and they all laughed. After some time I found my in-laws coming inside with a big smile. They talked to Bhabhi for some time then came towards me.

"My son will not be able to look away tonight." Mom said making me look down and I bet my cheeks will be slightly red by now. Oh Allah.

"Not look away, Di. We may get the good news in some months." My eyes widened hearing Amy Chachi. Oh Allah. She is so bold.

"May be." All the ladies said and laughed while I was just controlling my heart which was beating so hard. After sometime it was time for me to go to the stage and I looked at my sandals when I found Bhabhi taking them out. I won't be walking though. And that thought brought tears in my eyes. For the first time I was hating the people who were behind my accident. Every bride walks with her own feet to the stage and here I won't be able to. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard felt a hand wiping my tears making me look up to find Zoy Mumani smiling at me.

"Don't get embarrassed, dear. We are accepting you whole heartedly and our Zoor too. So let's give a unique entry in the bride section of our beautiful and amazing bride." She said smiling at me and I chuckled wiping my eyes. They helped me to sit down on my chair and Bhabhi took me out with the clans following us.

"Iqu, be with her. I'll be just back." I heard Bhabhi saying to Iqra and looked at her to find her going away.

"Kiddies, you guys go outside. We'll come with Bhabhi." Iqra said to the girls who nodded their heads smiling at her. Even Alfi left with them tagging along with her new friends. Elders already left and Iqra and I was left alone waiting for Bhabhi to come.

"Hey what are you doing?" I asked her who sat on her feet in front of me with a smile on her face.

"Relax, Bhabhi. I'm fine here. I just wanted to say one thing to you. And that's keep my Bhai happy. He doesn't think about himself. His world, life and thinking revolve around us. His family, friends and siblings. And in taking care of us, fulfilling our wishes, telling us what's right and wrong, he doesn't get the time to look after his wishes, dreams and needs. Bhai doesn't talk about his problems to any of us thinking that we may get worried without any reason but who will make that stupid understand that we are his family and getting worried for him is not something new or weird. I always wanted my Bhabhi to be sweet, caring, loving and crazy, so that she gets along with us and keep my brother happy too. And you have all the four qualities though you are not crazy like us. The perfect Bhabhi for us and perfect, beautiful and unique wife for Bhai. Thank You for coming in our life, Bhabhi. And welcome to the world's craziest and unique family." I chuckled at her last sentence. Indeed they are unique. Masha Allah. I wiped my tears which rolled down my cheeks.

"I'll try my best to do all the things which you have asked me for. Insha Allah. And don't worry, if your brother doesn't share his problems with you all, then I'll make him share them with me. After all that's what life partners are for. So, now stop worrying about you brother and think about your to-be." I said patting her head making her chuckle at the same time roll her eyes.

"I'm not getting married any soon, Bhabhi." She said shaking her head and I chuckled. Every girls' epic line but deep down they know they have to do that one day or another and that's make them sad too. I was taken to the bride section and I found Bhai coming inside with a smile. I wonder what he is going through. He always used to get sad whenever someone talked about my marriage. I mean he felt happy but at one point he was sad too as I was his only family. And I was always worried that who will look after this angry man when I'll leave for my house but I got a Bhabhi and he got a wife to handle him. But the thought of leaving him is making me cry. I knew from the start that I would cry for Bhai more than my parents. And same thing is happening. I looked at him who picked me up and made me sit on the stage. He was not looking at me and I know he is hiding his tears. After placing a kiss on my head he left and I found Bhabhi going after him.

"Zoor." I looked at Iqra who said that to find her smirking at me.

"I was just seeing if you would look here or not." She said winking at me and I sighed but a smile appeared on my lips. This girl is totally crazy. I wonder how her family handles her craziness. And I know I'm also going to become the victim of her craziness soon.

Assalamualaikum and Hello dears. How are you all?

How was the chapter? Well, it was not funny or something. It was a bit emotional, right? But I hope you guys enjoyed it. Let me know your views in the comment section. I'll be waiting.

Do vote and comment please. It means a lot.
Take care till next time.
Allah Hafiz and Bye. :) (: