ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Magsimula sa umpisa

Once I got over the shock I rushed over. Not caring about the neatly wrapped present, I tore the wrapping paper to shreds in seconds. My mouth dropped open in surprise and took a short intake air. 

"It's beautiful." I said in a breathy tone. 

The artwork was stunning.  It was a mermaid with red hair like Ariel sitting on a rock with the horizon in the background. The sky was a mix of pinks, purples, and oranges like when the sun sets.  It was the most beautiful surfboard and I doubt I would actually use it to surf. 

I immediately wrapped Zak in the biggest hug. We stood there swaying back and forth for a good minute. 

"I'm guessing you like it." He laughed. 

"Not just like it. I love it. Thank you." I corrected him.

Knowing it wasn't just him I needed to be thanking. I backtracked to the dining room table squeezing Liv probably too tight. 

"Oh, I'm so glad you like it. I was worried you wouldn't like the design." Liv admitted.

"I told you she would love it." Zak said.

"Mom drew it!" Mako called out.

"Well the artist did the painting and it was only a small doodle and they brought it to life." Liv rambled not wanting to take the credit. 

"It's perfect. Thank you." I told her wanting her to know that I appreciated all the effort she put into the gift. 

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

My day started off on the right foot and for once stayed that way. When I arrived at school, Lili and Riley met me with a red velvet cupcake. My absolute weakness and favorite flavor. It even had a candle lit for me to make a wish.

"What did you wish for?" Riley asked. 

"How about a ripped, god-like boyfriend?" Lili teased. 

"Haha about that." I started to say

"Happy Birthday Angel" was whispered in my ear before I could tell Lili about dating Emmett. 

A kiss was placed on my temple and of course Emmett must had heard the conversation before walking up to us. I tried not to blush, but my body wasn't listening to me. 

"OH MY GOD!" Lili squealed. 

She started to clap plus jump up and down in excitement. 

"No need for wishes." I joked not knowing what else to say.

I parted from Lili and Riley after telling them, mostly Lili about how Emmett asked me out. Emmett than led me over towards Edward's volvo where they were waiting for us. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Alice, Edward and Jasper shouted once we were close. 

It was mostly Alice. Her voice overpowered the two males. I could tell that she was more excited about my birthday than I was.

"17. How does it feel?" Eddie asked. 

"I don't know, you tell me." I teased him. 

Alice, then pulled out 2 wrapped boxes and a bag dressed up with glittery tissue paper. One of the boxes was the size of a shoe box and the other must be an outfit.