"Stop nagging him, girls. He'll start getting irritated. We'll find his bride on the perfect time. And I think his best friend can wait till that time, right boy?" I smiled hearing Chachu who was looking at me with raised brows. He always supported me from childhood even at my wrong doings. But he always explained me on my bad things later.

"He can, Chachu." I said smiling at him and all of them chuckled. Then we had our dinner with our little guy's school talks. Zubair. After having dinner I spent some time with Mom and Dad who were looking a bit happy from normal days. Masha Allah. But still I wonder what's the reason. I came back to my room and was about to lay down when my eyes fell on a file which I left in between in the office. Let's complete that. I said to myself inwardly and took it from the table then sat down on the couch. It will take on an hour or so to complete. I was busy in my work when the door opened and came Chachu but he narrowed his eyes looking at the file in my hands.

"There my wife keeps scolding for getting late then I wonder what will be my condition if I start working at night too." I chuckled hearing him while he sat down on bed. I kept the file a side and walked towards him.

"Well, I just thought to complete it." I said sitting beside him and he shook his head.

"Well, I wanted to talk about something very important. And tonight I'm here as your friend with whom you used to share your secrets." He said smiling at me and I frowned. He comes to me as my friend when there is something serious to talk.

"Okay. What's that serious talk?" I asked and he smiled sighing deeply.

"We got a marriage proposal for you." He said smiling at me and I was just looking at him. I mean I don't know what to answer.

"Okay." I said and he chuckled.

"Okay? You don't have anything to say? I mean if you want to see her or you want to meet her or something?" He asked narrowing his brows and I rolled my eyes.

"Chachu. You know we don't meet girls before our marriage. And I don't wish to meet her too. I will accept if Mom, Dad, you, Chachi and my siblings accept her. If you all think that she is the girl then go ahead. I'm okay with it. You guys won't take any wrong decision." I said smiling at him and he smiled widely.

"Well, Reesh was the one who brought this proposal for you. She thinks that girl is perfect for you." He said and I chuckled.

"Go ahead if you all think this is good." I said and he nodded his head. We were silent on our place for some time. I don't know what he is thinking about but my mind was stuck with the talk we had just now. Am I really ready for the new step in my life? Am I ready to share each and every things with a stranger? I have just told them that I'm ready but I don't even know if I'm really ready or not. Stupid me.

"Zoor." I looked at Chachu who called me to find him looking at me.

"There's one thing you should know before answering to this proposal." He said sighing deeply and I nodded my head in confusion.

"Well, I don't know how to say this. It's so difficult." He said shaking his head and I frowned.

"What Chachu?" I asked and he looked at me.

"The girl whose proposal came for you is on wheelchair. She can't walk." He said looking at me and I was shocked. Shocked as in how's she living her life on her own then? Because the people of this society doesn't let them live peacefully.

"It doesn't matter to me, Chachu. I mean we are not bringing maid for this house who has to work all the household chores. We are bringing a daughter-in-law for this house. We want her heart to be beautiful. Doesn't matter if she can't walk. What are life partners for? To become each other's support, right? If she has lived her life with a support of a chair then after marriage I'll become her support. I don't need a walking robot. I need a girl who will understand me, support me in every hardships, hold me in every breakdown and lift me up when I fall down. Nothing more than this, Chachu." I don't know from where these words came from but I don't think I said anything wrong. I mean if a girl is abnormal, does it mean she should stop living life? Should she stop dreaming about her future? Should she stop reaching her passion or destination? But this society humiliates and taunt them so much that some of them attempt to suicide. Astagfirullah. At that time they forget that their body is Amanah of Allah. You don't have any right to hurt it intentionally.