A Dream?

Shuichi suddenly woke up in a familiar room with lights on his face.

"Ngh.." he covered the light with his right hand, and sat up.

He looked at the side and saw his hat on the desk, and he then looked at the front and saw Kokichi with long hair and chests sitting at the front of his bed.

"H-HAaah?!" Shuichi tried to keep quiet but was still shocked

Kokichi looked behind after looking at the mirror quickly after hearing a noise and widened her eyes.

(SHIT I FORGOT I TOOK OF MY WIG AND BINDER! I'M SO DUMB, I SHOULD'VE KEPT IT IN EVEN IF I WAS UNCOMFORTABLE!!) Kokichi so nervy that she could break her boneys (not a word, i know).

"K-Kokichi..? Are y-you a.. girl..?"

Kokichi was sweating nervously and gulped, her nervousness faded away with a sigh.

"sigh, I guess there's no other choice, huh? yeah, you're right, I'm a girl" Kokichi stood up and put her left hand on her waist.

"I was wearing a tight binder and a wig. so I took it off"

"T-that's so shocking! but... why are we here? I didn't give you my dorm key and i didn't know why I am here right now, I remember that I was just in the dining hall earlier and eating!"

Kokichi then stretches "Don't worry, don't worry! It's nothing special" in a calm tone

"You suddenly fainted on the dining hall. I checked up on you and found out that you were staying up and working too much-"

"Wait how did you know?"

" because I am talented, I can even become a doctor."

"O-oh.."

" Anyways, I carried you by myself but everyone obviously didn't trust me at first of course, but I told them not to worry, I told them that you only had a stomachache, because if I told them the truth, it would make them all worried."

(Kokichi's true though...)

" I walked down the hall to your room but forgot that I didn't have your dorm key. But suddenly, your key fell on the floor from your pocket so I picked it up and closed the door, put you in your bed, but I was just a little worried so I stayed."

Shuichi looked down and felt disappointed in himself for worrying the others. And Kokichi obviously noticed it.

Kokichi took off her scarf and putting it on Shuichi's desk. and patted Shuichi's head

"Sigh, I know that Kaede told you to protect everyone to the criminal before she died, but I know that she didn't mean that you should be working so hard. About what she said about everyone, she meant EVERYONE, even you. so I suggest you to rest, I know that working hard is alright, but overworking is obviously not, I can't stand watching my friend working too hard to find the culprit. you're making everyone worry."

"i-i'm sorry for making you worry." Shuichi said looking down at his white blanket and gripping it tight, he started to tear up.

Kokichi placed Shuichi's head to his chest and tapping his back for him to calm down for a few second. then pushed him away a little so he can look at him face-to-face.

"Don't be a baby, Shuichi! All ya gotta do is rest! then it will be fine!" Kokichi smiling widely.

Shuichi smiled back softly and wiping his tears.

"you're right Kokichi! I'm just going to rest." Shuichi pulled the blanket and laid down to sleep quickly.

Kokichi laughed after seeing him do that, I mean, he did look energetic enough to do that quickly.

He then walked outside calmly to leave him there in peace.

(Thank you, Kokichi. for the hope you filled me with, I appreciate it.) Shuichi thought.

darkness...

Shuichi woke up and saw the sun shining brightly to him through the window.

Shuichi sat up and held his right hand to his head.

(what was that? a dream..? I never had a dream about Kokichi before... and it's suprising, him? a girl? so weird, and him being nice, that's weird too, and what's weirder, is that even though it's a dream, I remember it vividly.

 ugh, never mind...)

Shuichi shook his head to clear up his mind.

Shuichi looked at the side and what he saw completely shocked him...

it was Kokichi's scarf, he forgot to take it back.

He took the scarf and held it tight. he looked down to look at it properly.

he looked up a little,

He smiled softly, and that smile turned into a tender, warm, soft laugh.

"So it really was true!"

cherry blossom leaves kept flying because of the wind and making a wonderful view.

HEY HEY HEY!! I JUST CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA WHILE DAYDREAMING ABOUT SAIOUMA.

JUST A SHORT STORY THOUGH.

AND I'M SORRY IF I COULDN'T FINISH THE "still had a happy ending story" I COMPLETELY RAN OUT OF IDEAS TO MAKE SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

AND AGAIN, SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMARS ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE I AM SORRY!!

btw the cover was not mine, sorry, I just found it on pinterest, ctto!

A FEMALE?! || Saiouma || Fluff || Female/Trans Kokichi AU || Danganronpa V3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें