Chapter 1 - First Day

|• Monday, April 4 2021, 8:00 AM•|

Mina's POV

I woke up to the noise of noisy murmurs from my classmates in the hallway. I get my phone and checked the time. It was 8:00 am and school starts in 25 minutes.

I quickly get off of bed and rushes to the bathroom to take a shower. After I took a shower I ran to my dorm to change and get my stuff and rushes down the stairs to the common room.

There were only 5 people left in there, a half red half white haired guy, a spiky red haired guy, an invisible girl, a punk purple haired girl and my childhood friend Momo Yaoyorozu who was waiting for me.

"Took you a while to come down here" Momo said to me."Sorry I overslept" I said scratching the back of my head."Its okay. Now eat your breakfast, I made it for you. Its bacon and eggs" she said happily.

I sat down on a chair and started eating the bacon and eggs."Hey, do you think that half haired boy over there is single?" She asked."Oh uhh...I dont really know.." I said nervously.

I looked down and put my hand on my mouth because it felt like I was gonna cough and when I look at my hand there was blood."Hey you okay?" Momo asked."Oh yea yea i'm fine" I replied.

Oh my god why am I coughing up blood? Was it something I ate or drank? I wiped off the blood on my shirt and continued eating the bacon and eggs and my head still full of thoughts.

When I finished eating everyone was gone except for Momo. I look at my phone and it was 8:10."Momo we gotta hurry school starts in 5 minutes"

We ran to school. Momo was holding my hand while we were running. Her hand felt soft and warm. It felt like a teddy bear that I could just hug all day.

We burst in our classroom. Everyone was looking at us."Your 3 minutes late" our homeroom teacher said."Were sorry sensei. I uhh...overslept" Momo said."Well this is the first day so I'll let it pass" Our teacher said. We nod and went to our seats. Momo was sitting next to me.

Why would she take the credit even though I was the one oversleeping. I'll ask her later.

|• Monday, April 4 2021, 11:30 AM•|

"And thats how Miruko become a hero. Any questions?" Mr. Aizawa asked. Almost everyone raised there hands."No? Okay I'm gonna sleep now just do whatever" He said. He took his yellow sleeping bag and immediately fell asleep.

Everyone stand up and went to other people to talk to. Iida shouted for everyone to sit down and making sure Aizawa wont wake up but no one listened to him.

I noticed Momo talking to some girls so I walk over to her."Hey Momo,"I said. The girls look at me."Oh hey Mina" Momo said happily.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked. "Oh were just getting to know each other and I'm Kyouka Jirou" the punk purple haired girl said. "I'm Ochako Uraraka" the brown haired girl said. "I'm Tsuyu Asui" the frog girl said. "And I'm Toru Hagakure" the invisible girl said.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Mina Ashido" I said. I look at Momo but Momo was looking at the half haired boy. The other girls noticed it too.

"Ooo someone already likes someone" Toru teasingly said. "I-....No I dont" Momo said crossing her arms.

While the girls continue teasing Momo I looked down and cough out...petals?

|• Monday, April 4 2021, 12:30 PM•|

Momo's POV

After that the bell rang for lunch. Everyone rushed to the cafeteria.

I bought my food and sat down next to Mina. "Hey Momo, why did you take the credit of me oversleeping" she silently asked. "Its what friends do" I replied. "But you could have been in trouble" she said. Before I could reply the other girls on our class join in the table.

An angry pomeranian was screaming to a green haired boy and behind the angry pomeranian was his two friends, a red spiked haired boy and a blond haired boy who sighed. And then the half haired boy walked in.

I look at him admiringly. He looked cute and I looked at Mina who has her hands on her mouth and she was running to the direction of the bathroom. I stood up and followed her.

I arrived outside the girl's bathroom and burst in. "Mina are you in here?" I shouted.

|• Monday, April 4 2021, 12:45 PM•|
A few minutes ago

Mina's POV

I saw the half haired boy walked in and I looked at Momo who was looking admiringly at the half haired boy. I started coughing out blood and petals so I put my hand on my mouth.

I ran to the girl's bathroom and run in to a stall and locked it. I kneeled down on the floor and threw up a lot of blood and petals on the toilet. I wipe my mouth and heard someone walk in. I stood up, flushed the toilet, unlock and walked out of the stall and saw Momo infront of me.

"Mina, are you okay?" she asked me worriedly. "I'm okay, I was just peeing" I respond. There was a silent between us and when someone walked in we walked out to the cafeteria.

We went back to our table and continued eating like nothing happened.

A/N

Sorry if the fanfic is a little bad. This is my first fanfic but I hope you enjoyed reading.

Also next chapter will be covering another ship.

972 words