Lucas start reading the clause in my contract.

"Right now?" Tyler asked confused.

"The sooner the better." I replied.

He arch his eyebrow at me.

I just turn my attention to Lucas.

"Well there will be a huge penalty if you break the contract. The best option is just to wait a few months. But if you really have to go then just talk to her.. You two are friends so personal settlement should come easy." He replied smiling.

Just talk to her?

That seems to be the least likely best option at the moment.

"Should I address this to her legal team?" I asked.

Lucas chuckled lightly.

Tyler just look at me skeptically.

"No just have a nice friendly chat with Sarah. I'm sure you two won't need to go all legally pressured about this." He replied.

"Unless something happen?" Tyler look at me questioningly.

Lucas clear his throat getting the hint from Tyler's voice.

"Ohh?" Lucas gasped a little.

"I just have to pay the penalty?" I asked.

"It's a million dollar Via.." Lucas mentioned.

Tyler stare at me like he's trying to read my mind.

"Haha.. oh, I should just suck it up and wait a few months." I laughed awkwardly.

Lucas laughed with me but Tyler was still pretty focus while giving me a serious stare.

"Um, Lucas.. You still have a client meeting to attend right? Why don't you go. Olivia and I will just chat for a moment." Tyler said while he caress his arm.

"Oh, that's right.. I almost forgot." Lucas said after he remember his follow up meeting.

"I'll leave you guys for a moment." Lucas said before he stood up and give us a parting hug.

"So what's going on really?" Tyler finally asked the question in his mind.

I shrugged.

"Nothing.. I just miss home." I replied.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"You're lying. You do this when you want to hide or run away from a problem. Which now, I'm almost sure that Sarah is a part of." He said while drinking his juice.

I look down on the menu.

"You can't even look me in the eyes." He mentioned.

"You're right. It's a mistake staying here for so long. I should have been more careful. Happy?" I replied irritably.

Contract Agreement With My Bestfriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें