Nightmares

England x Child!Reader

This wouldn't have happened if it weren't for that Scotsman...

"Arthur... Arthur...," (name) tugged at the Brit's blanket, while carrying her stuffed bunny, this action just made Arthur groan and turn in his sleep. The little girl waited for Arthur's response, but nothing came, she was growing a wee bit impatient now. "A-Artie! Wake up!" she tried tugging and pulling Arthur's blanket away from him, but failed to do so.

Suddenly, she heard him sigh, "What is it now, dear?" He groaned, with a hint of irritation in his voice. He sat on his bed, stretching and yawning; (name) on the other hand tried climbing his bed, the Englishman scooped her up, then lied down and placed her on his chest, he rubbed her back and slowly closed his eyes.

"Don't tell me it's about..."

"Flying mint bunny," the little girl mumbled, continuing Arthur's sentence. The little girl shivered at the thought of the Flying Mint Bunny gobbling her up.

"It's just a nightmare, dear. It's not real. And besides we all know that Flying Mint Bunny doesn't eat children... Or people," he continued rubbing circles on her back making her feel more relaxed.

"Allistair said that he eats anyone..." She was sniffling a bit, probably crying. "I-I don't want that to happen."

"Shh... There, there, don't worry love. Allistair was just joking at that time. You shouldn't believe him..."

"R-Really?"

"Yes, really."

"O-Okay, if you say so," by now her sniffles were dying down and Arthur was humming a lullaby of some sort. And just a few minutes later she was fast asleep.

'I'll have to kill that bastard tomorrow...' Arthur thought before sleeping with his dear (name).

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

[A/N:] So, just a little something I came up with and I know it's not that good, but at least I tried. Well, I left something out in 'Secret', and that's about Flying mint bunny's gender (I am totally not sure if he's male) . So please leave comments and I hope you liked this.

Oh! And by the way, would the Kirklands be reader's brothers, or would England be her father and the rest uncles? Please tell me on what you think...

I'll try posting another story about this or a continuation...? Whichever comes first.