Warms Embers 🔥

this video with music will help set the scene as i want to include some audio and will really immerse the reader. enjoy :)

Your POV:

I notice around my body starting to feel warm and soft. I move my fingers and toes and try to pry open my heavy eyes. I manage to open my weary eyes only to see a weird calico material above me?I turn my head from side to side to inspect my surroundings. I seem to be imbedded in an array of woolen blankets I'm even wrapped up in a green one? .In my dazed, confused state I sit myself up in what seem to be a tent? I cling onto the blanket wrapped around me I feel frightened and confused. I notice my hand and hold it in front of me and look at it closely, something doesn't seem right at all something changed, somethings happened to me. I don't know where i am, i don't know who I am I'm not even sure what I am!? In my panicked state a piercing pain in my head comes on suddenly. I flinch and cup my fore head in my hand.

"Owwwwwww" I said weakly almost whimpering.

"Hmm?" I hear a voice at the foot of the tent. followed by some rustling.

Oh my goodness someones here!? I slowly see the zip of the tent opening. This is it I'm defiantly going to die. I have no idea whats going on but I feel like death is upon me.

I close my eyes as flinch and put my hands in front of my and something pops through the tents front door.

"P-p-please don't hurt me". I say in a fearful tone.

"Hurt you? I would never miss" a beautiful soft-spoken voice said.

"Huh?" I open my eyes upon hearing that sweet soft voice. I saw a young man clad in green with a yellow scarf. His hair was a soft brown, messy and wild. His eyes were also brown and staring at me with care? He look overall like a sweet person.

I was still a bit hesitant and confused and I think he sensed my uneasiness.

"Please don't be afraid. My name is Snufkin. I found you laying in the snow in a middle of a blizzard unconscious can you tell me your name and what happened to you." He said sensitively.

I'm not really sure how to process what he just told me my head still hurts i can barely think but i must try. I try to think so that i can answer him but the pain gets worse to the point that I'm hunched clenching my head in my hands.

"Whats wrong!? he said with concern and crawled in front of me.

"M-my head" I muttered weakly tears forming in the corner of my eyes.

He starts to crawl out of the I can hear him pour something? I hear him again crawling back to me. He pry's my head out of my hands and presents me a cup.

"Here drink this it'll help." He motions towards the cup of warm liquid. I look back at him weakly as he guides the cup to my lips and pours the drink into my mouth. He must be able to see how weak I look as I didn't even have to tell him that I don't think I could have picked up that cup. I slowly drink from the cup.

"I'm sorry, I feel like I may have overwhelmed you with this information. Please accept my apology." He said sincerely as he lowered the cup from my lips.

"Did that help?" He asked

I nodded to him as the head ache was dissipating.

"Okay I'll let you rest" He smiled and started to crawl out of the tent.