44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)

Start bij het begin

I guess I should stop now

I don't want to spoil this night!!

After all it's NIGHT OF US!!

" Okay I enjoyed myself very well. No more teasing I will open the cuffs. " Said Gulf and the moment he opened the cuffs Mew pulled him and throw him to the bed roughly.

" What are you doi...... " His sentence hung when Mew throw in roughly on bed. Gulf gulped. He had teased a beast and now, he had to face the consequences.

" How dare you?? You little naughty devil!!! " Asked Mew in a dark tone. Gulf was getting excited to see Mew like this.

" You love teasing me like this right??? " Said Mew seductively.
Gulf gulped hard because he can see Mew eyes we're getting darker.... With full of lust but tonight, it was not normal at all.

Mew immediately went to a drawer and bring a silk cloth with him.

" You choose, eyes or hands? And just choose one...don't you dare to deny! " Said Mew in dark husky voice. He was looking so scary.

" H.... Hands. " Said Gulf nervously.
Mew smirked and immediately hovered him and took both the hands up and tie it with that cloth.

" No no no mewww, don't tie me please... Don't! " Said Gulf and trying to get his hand off from that grip but Mew was stronger.

" Boo... Fine... I promise I will never gonna tease you like this... Please untie me... I will never gonna repeat this naaa~! " Gulf was feeling like his heart will come out of the chest.

" Am I teasing?? It's you who teased me. I m just telling you, how to tease actually...... " Whispered Mew in Gulf's ears. Gulf gulped.

" Meww... This is new to me... I don't know anything about this... " Gulf was becoming restless and impatient.

" Do you trust me baby?? " Asked Mew in a calm tone. Gulf nodded.
Mew smiled and he immediately tore Gulf shirt roughly and took something on his hands but hide it.

" Don't worry baby, I m not going to hurt you. If you want, I will stop then and there. " Mew assured. Mew eyes again went darker which made Gulf breathe less.

" Hah! Don't worry, I m not a sadist. Chill baby! " Gulf nodded in peace. Mew came to him and told him to only look at him not anywhere else.

" I have something for you! " Said Mew and he went to the music system and played a song.

( A/N:- Readers, imagine this song in the background ... Song:- Lips on you Maroon 5)

🎶🎶🎶
You keep me connected to you
Like I was your shadow....
🎶🎶🎶

" Mew??? " Said Gulf while Mew turned to him and looking at him lustfully.

" Close your eyes, and open when I say otherwise it will be worse... " Said Mew in same dark tone and Gulf immediately shut his eyes. Suddenly he felt something very cold and soft touching and moving on this stomach.

" Meww what is it?? " Said Gulf in shut eyes. Mew chuckled.

🎶🎶🎶
You're givin' me answers
To all of my questions
Here on my pillow, oh
🎶🎶🎶

" What you think it is baby?? Say it without opening your eyes! "

" A.... R... Rose?? " Mew chuckled.