"So convenient," Hayden rolled his eyes.

"Yes, it is," Nora smiled. "Especially because I have four people who have already sent their footage."

"Nice work," Hayden nodded. "You can use the tech lab down stairs if you need multiple screens."

"Yes, I was planning just that," Nora began to grab her phone and her notepad while managing to spill her pen holder and little bobble head. "I'll clean this later."

"The tech room is on the third floor to t-"

"To the left, by the trophy showcase. Yes, I know."

"Have you been there already?"

Nora stopped her mad search for her favorite pen and looked up at the boy in front of her. She felt her heart sink and fill with irritation as she looked into those clueless green eyes.

"You still don't know who I am do you?" she asked, shaking her head slowly. "I've been working for you for three months now."

"I'm sorry..." Hayden had no idea what the girl was talking about.

"You honestly don't remember me?"

Hayden did a quick mental check. He knew Nora worked at the palace, but he had never seen her there. She had also interred with Owen...had he ever seen her when he visited the Armory?

"Hayden," Nora tilted her head slightly to the side. "I went to this school."

"You did?" Hayden blinked in surprise. "What year did you graduate?"

Nora shook her head. She was seconds away from rolling her eyes.

"We were in the same class," she said.

Hayden paused, "No way. I would have remembered you. My senior class wasn't that big. We had only -"

"17 students," Nora cut in. "9 girls and 8 boys."

"You could have gotten that from the school records."

"You sat by the window in Mr. Walker's AP English class. Junior year you were suspended for getting into a fight with a senior boy because he had said something about Birdie. During lunch, you hated the lawn so you stayed in Professor Clare's office."

Hayden narrowed his eyes, "Where did you sit in AP English? Behind Melissa?"

"There was no Melissa in our class," Nora rolled her eyes.

"There's no way we were in the same class and I don't remember you."

"We never talked."

"Why not?"

"Because you were a dick."

"Excuse me?" Hayden laughed. "I'm your boss."

"Clare's my boss. She signs my paychecks."

"How was I a dick in school?"

"You just were," Nora shrugged.

Her eyes finally caught sight of her favorite pen and she dived in for it. Hayden watched as she swung her bag pack over her shoulder and hurried out of the office, her ponytail swinging from side to side.

Hey, mom, Hayden opened his mind-link.

Hayden! Maya answered immediately. Baba and I are on our way to campus. How's Birdie? How's Macy and Kiara's parents? So sorry baby, we got stuck with work.

Everything is fine mom, Hayden said, flicking the bobblehead on Nora's desk. Do we still have my yearbook at home?

Ah....I think so, Maya said. Somewhere.