"This is our chance to make a good citizen here in Harmonious Land," Poppy answered, "If we donate our scrapbooks, we can prove to be good Trolls here"

"Popsqueak's right," Val agreed. "We should make things up with the chaos we caused... unintentionally."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the Normal Trolls were ready to get in with their scrapbooks, they opened the door, and stepped into the library. They saw the whole place is so big with lots and lots of books. The books were arranged by category and section. Some books were in cabinets and some were in walls. Ahead from the door was a Magic Classical Troll librarian stamping on books on her desk.

"Where should we store these scrapbooks?" Lownote wondered.

"How about here?" Poppy was about to put her scrapbooks between the gap of two books on a cabinet, but realized the books weren't scrapbooks. They are printed books, "Uhh... huh, there are no scrapbooks here. Maybe there's a section for scrapbooks in this library."

Then, Smidge spotted something's odd as she tugged Poppy's dress, "Uh, Poppy? Something's wrong with the Magic Musical Trolls."

When Smidge pointed the Magic Musical Trolls, the Normal Trolls noticed that most of the Magic Musical Trolls were reading just printed books, and not even a single scrapbook appeared in the scene.

"No scrapbooks? Uh, we better go see what's wrong," Poppy said as she and the other Normal Trolls approached Aggie and her cousins, who were reading printed books.

"Uh, hey, Aggie! Why aren't there any scrapbooks? Is everything okay?" the Queen of Pop asked.

"Perfectly fine, Poppy. Magic Musical Trolls simply..." Aggie cleared her throat before saying, "Don't read scrapbook."

This caused the Snack Pack to gasp for a long period of time.

"In othuurr wawds, we don't like scrapbooks," Silovay added.

This made the Snack Pack gasped even heavier.

"Um, let's go talk in private," Poppy suggested as she dragged Aggie to another section of the library, and the Snack Pack fainted.

When they were alone, Poppy asked Aggie, "Aggie, if you don't use scrapbooks, how do Magic Musical Trolls keep history records and fun stories?"

"We preferred printed books," Aggie took out a book, and showed Poppy inside; just white papers with black-font words on them.

"Oh, like a regular book! A long, boring, regular book," As she said that, Poppy's tone got sadder and sadder.

"Exactly!" Aggie smiled, missing the unhappiness coming from Poppy.

"But what about pictures, and colors so you can imagine what was happening in the story?"

"Oh, we have those."

*Flashback*

In preschool, the teacher sat on the floor with the young Trolls. Then, the teacher opened a children's book "A Very Hungry Caterpillar", and opened it, containing just plain colorful pictures of a caterpillar with printed words.

*End of Flashback*

Then, Shimmer came in to intervene, "The reason that we're not fond of scrapbooks because our tribe discovers that scrapbooks were made by Normal Pop to change the real history of why all the tribes were isolated so the future generation will never know that they were the reasons the Trolls split up. So, the lesson here is that you can't always trust scrapbooks. So, for us MMTs, we trusted the truth. The real written history and stories. This printed book."

Trollstopia Season 2: Harmonious Landजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें