𝘊.11 𝘐 𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘐𝘴 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘴

Comincia dall'inizio

"Thanks! It was all thanks to my new keyboard. I think we need a new guitarist." David said, looking at Jon.

"He's the only one we got so far man. Right now we'll just stick with him, we'll probably find a new one sooner or later." Jon told him.

"Hopefully." David muttered.

"Well Y/N, my mom wanted me home early so I guess I won't see you for a while." David frowned.

"Aww." You pouted. "I'm coming back for the summer before college. I'll be here for a couple months." You told David, making him smile.

"Yay! I'll be counting down the days then. But I'll see you later!" David said giving you a hug.

"Yup! Only for a little while and I'll be back." You told him.

"Well bye!" David said as he sprinted away with his keyboard.

"So you're gonna want to go to college?" Jon asked through the silence.

"Yeah- I will. There aren't any good ones where I live, so hopefully I'll find one here." You told him.

"Maybe in the city. I'm not sure." Jon said as he took a sip from his water.

"You wanna go on a walk?" He asked.

"Sure." You nodded.

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

The small sounds of waves and people talking filled the air. Although it was getting warmer in New Jersey, the weather was still kind of cold.

"So what's it like where you live?" Jon asked.

"I guess it's ok. I live in a pretty friendly neighborhood. I like my school. It's just so boring." You told him.

"It's pretty much the same here." Jon stated. "So you're gonna go to college?"

"Yeah."

"What for?" He asked.

"Well... I honestly love fashion designing, so it'd be cool to make outfits or stuff like that for people to wear."

"In my opinion, I think you'd be not only a great fashion designer, but also a fashion model. You're gorgeous." He stopped walking to face you.

"Oh stop it." You scoffed.

"No I'm serious." Jon lightly laughed. "You're one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen in my 18 years of life."

Suddenly, there was that built up feeling both you and Jon had, a kiss. Of course it was silent, you both didn't know who was going to make the first move, and to your surprise, you made the move first. It could have been a mix of adrenaline, and the fact that you really liked Jon, but Jon seemed taken aback, his eyes grew wide for a second but quickly kissed you back.

His lips were soft, and you heard him slightly groan, his body basically melting into yours. Your shared kiss with Jon would have been longer, but unfortunately some car full of drunk teens honked and yelled "Get a room!"

Even through the darkness of the night, you could see Jon's face turn a bright red.

"Wow." Jon smiled, clearly mesmerized.

"We should keep going back to my uncles house. I don't wanna be late." You said in a rushed tone, Jon's smile dropping after.

"Yeah... I guess so." He smile dropping in the process.

The wall home was most definitely awkward. With the occasional sounds of Jon sighing here and there, until the groups of houses appeared, kids still playing on their bikes, campfires in backyards, and lights being visible from every house.

"Well I guess this is it." Jon said, forcing a smile on his face.

"I guess so." You responded.

"Well I hope you have a safe trip back to your house. And if you'd like to you can calls me." He smiled.

"Yeah I will." You laughed.

"Bye Y/N." He waved, his smile fading away as his figure disappeared.

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

"Y/N... what's got you down?" Your mother asked.

"Oh it's nothing. I'm just exhausted I guess." You shrugged.

"Okay let me know if you need anything." She said unsure.

"Y/N! Change out of those clothes cause I know you're gonna wanna change later." Dolores chimed in. "And we have to catch up with mom and dad."

"I will-" You said in a rushed tone.

You exchanged quick goodbyes with your other smoky members, as you practically sulked your way into your sisters car.

Something didn't feel right. You knew the way you handled your kiss with Jon could have gone a million times better. You scolded yourself in your mind. You wanted to tell him that you really did like him. But all you could do was stare out the window, fading out of New Jersey.