Bakugo had to dip his hands into boiling water and release explosions that were even larger than the ones at the Sports Festival, Shoto stood in bath water, releasing attacks of ice and cold, rotating between the two powers. Sero was forced to stand at the edge of the cliff, producing an onslaught of tape from his elbows without catching a break, Ojiro and Kirishima sparred until they were both fainting, Kaminari was training his body to withstand his volts of electricity by repeatedly electrocuting a battery, Koda was screaming the whole day to strengthen his vocal cords for how he approached animals, and Aoyama shot his naval lasers, forcing himself to push past the nausea and pain he'd experience in his stomach. I felt sympathetic for Tokoyami, he was forced to be in the dark and keep a grip on Dark Shadow, who was much too powerful at night. Uraraka would make herself float for hours, holding back on her own nausea and touching things occasionally to see the most she could make float, Iida ran nonstop, Tsu scaled the mountains to climb and enhance the frog aspects of her quirk, Sato stuffed himself with baked goods while exercising, Momo joined him, trying to pressure the items she could create to produce rapidly and in large quantities, Kyoka was strengthening her earphone jacks and jamming it into the ground to listen to external noise, and Mina was amping up her endurance with how much acid she excreted. Mineta was popping balls out from his head left and right as blood poured down his forehead, while Shoji produced more limbs to fight and target Hagakure, who was working on her stealth as she pranced around without clothing.

Izuku had taken to going against Tiger, the only male in the Wild, Wild Pussycats while Class 1-B arrived and partook to their own styles of training with their teacher, Vlad King.

Aizawa told me that since my quirk would be amplified here, I had to push myself until my body went beyond being numb, I had to use every aspect of this land to my advantage as he switched between training with those who failed the final exam and with me.

I ran through the forest, working on different parts of my body as I fought off Pixie-Bob's dirt monsters. I created landslides, lifted a mile's worth of dirt into the air, and I was forced to revive and kill an acre of trees and then produce vines and stone rapidly to defend myself from Aizawa, Mandalay, and Pixie-Bob, simultaneously. This went on for too many hours, every inch of my body begged for me to stop but I refused. I moved, even when I no longer felt the motions of my body, and I would create pillars of vines and stones that reached the top of the mountain and hurl them towards those who trained me for the trip. Kirishima and Ojiro would come spar with me but quickly left, complaining that fighting against me was unfair. It wasn't, I only pushed myself to keep standing and Aizawa's scarf would wrap around me constantly, slamming me into the ground as debris flew, leaving me with bruises and scrapes. I worked on my agility with the vines as I performed moves similar to gymnastics, weaving myself through the forest as I searched for whoever Aizawa said. I was supposed to summon healing quantities of plants to heal my classmates, even if I had no energy left to spare. I would've passed out if it weren't for the sun's heat drilling into my skin, providing me with enough energy to continue with each round.

After the Pussycats called it quits the first day, the class was forced to throw together our own dinner and we all set to work, I helped with cooking the food as Bakugo and I made curry, Jirou stuck by me as we served everyone and I slid an extra plate to Izuku, motioning for him to come with me and take it to Kota.

We found the boy hidden at a cliff, watching the rustling of the trees as insects made their usual noises to commence the beginning of the evening. Izuku told Kota how he knew of his past, the boy only grew hostile, demanding that we leave. My friend explained to Kota the tale of a boy who was quirkless and had to accept his fate, stating that Kota would eventually have to accept the reality of losing his parents because brewing in anger wouldn't help himself heal. I knew that Midoriya was telling his own childhood story, but Kota shook with rage as he yelled at Izuku to leave, and I gestured for him to go on without me.