Nick groaned once he made it to the room, and he knocked on the door. Once he had permission to come in, he opened the door and went over to the desk.

"Nicholas, if you here to waste time again, please le-"

"I need to get my grade up in your class. Give me a packet, an assignment, anything and I'll do it. Please Mr-"

"Okay. If you can do a month of tutoring with me, and pass a small quiz I give you at the end, I'll give you a 97 in my class." Shèyaa shrugged. He was only being this nice because he knew the small boy was smart. Said boy just didn't like him, so he fucked around in his class.

"If I pass wit a hundred will you give me a 100?" Nick bargained.

"You have yaself a deal Mr.Simmons. Check your school email, I'll send you my address. We start Monday. Have a good weekend."

"Thank you." Nick smiled, leaving the classroom.

"Pull that skirt down in the back!" Shèyaa yelled after him. Nick thanked him again before doing so. "Cant have all these niggas seeing what's finna be mine." The teacher mumbled, going back to what he was doing before.

He knew his attraction to Nick was a little weird, but luckily they were in New York, where the age of consent is 17.

Nick met up with his friends outside, hugging up on Kentrell. "Won't y'all just date already."

"Not my type." They spoke in unison, before looking at eachother and smiling. Nick was too much of a twink for Kentrell, and Kentrell was too much of a hothead for Nick. "He could fuck any time he wants though." Nick shrugged.

"Already have." Kentrell chuckled, and Nick blushed thinking back to that night.

"Oh my gawd, when was this?" Tyquain gasped.

"Don't worry about it. It was a one time thing. He boutta start fuckin wit TayTay again, ain't that right?" And Nick pointed to the boy who was just leaving the building.

Kentrell looked over. "I'll see y'all later." And he ran to catch up with the boy.

"So, what did Mr. J say about your grade?" Jahseh twirled his fingers in his hair.

"He was like, if I do some toutoring shit wit him, and pass a quiz he's gonna give me, he'll give me a perfect grade. So Ima just do it." He responded. He raised his eyebrows when he saw all his friends looking at him with stupid grins. "What?"

"Bitch, that man is so fucking fine. You gon be at his house, just suck that dick." Tione gushed. Taurus elbowed him in the stomach and told him to 'watch himself.'

"What is wrong wit y'all? He ain even all that." Nick scoffed.

"You lyin to yourself." Tyquain scoffed. "That man can dogwalk the fuck outta me-"

"Boys, you should be heading home." Shèyaa cleared his throat.

"Sorry Mr. Joesphhhhh." Tyquain cheesed.

The man just nodded. "Don't forget to do your homework. Have a good weekend." And he walked off to his car.

"Oh gawd, he's so fucking sexy." Jahseh smirked. "Nick, it's obvious he wants to get in that yellow coochie, and you better let him."

"Y'all are sick as fuck. I'll see you later." He shook his head.

⌨︎︎

To; nicholas.simmons@gmail.com
From; shèyaa.joesph@gmail.com
Subject; Tutoring.
This is Mr. Joesph. My address is 3106 Atlantic Ave. I will not be at school, please make your way here by 4PM on Monday. Thank you.