☁ Chapter eight: Unmasked ☁

Начните с самого начала

"Where?!" He asked, locking his door and grabbing his black mask. He doesn't have his hoodie on anymore since he wouldn't go S anyways. He wore his black surgical mask and grabbed his skateboard before sliding off from the second floor to the ground floor.

The caller gave the address as [Y/N] quietly excited through the secret exit he made. His mind was clouded with panic, 'Did the idiot try to challenge Adam again?! I need to give that boy some piece of mind!' He angrily thought and skated all the way to the address given to him. Good thing he bought his bag with him so he could hide his skateboard upon meeting Reki. 'I couldn't risk them knowing my Identity. It's gonna be annoying.' [Y/N] deadpanned. He doesn't have any problem with them knowing his identity but it would be very dangerous, considering he is a "Well-known" skater and his father's clients are practically flooding the streets of Okinawa.

It took him almost 30 minutes of barreling in the city of Okinawa before he reached the caller's location. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped in realization of where he was. Sia la luce. Joe's restaurant. What is Reki doing in this place? Is he recuperating in this place? [Y/N] paled as he started to register the overly familiar voice he heard on call.

'That was freaking Miya, that sly piece of-!' [Y/N] suddenly felt dread envelope him. Did they discover his identity? And how long have they known his identity? Why are Reki and Langa quiet about their assumptions? 'Maybe they didn't know and something really happened to Reki. Since Langa and Reki are inseparable, maybe he's already there. Dang it, Reki why are you so clumsy?!' [Y/N] lamented as he schooled his expression and entered the Sia la luce.

A chime echoed around the place as it automatically closed on its own. [Y/N] flinched at the sound of the entrance locking on its own. 'Is this the end of me? Did I just get kidnappe-' He felt countless stares digging holes on the back of his head as he looked behind, wry smile decorating his lips. [Y/N]'s life flashed before his eyes.

There sat Cherry, Miya, Reki 'FULL HEALTH, NO BRUISES, THIS SON OF A-', Langa and Shadow on the counter as Joe happily wiped utensils, with his overly sweet smile decorating his handsome face. Reki, pretending to be confused, asked, "Why are you here Joker? How did you know about this place?" Reki couldn't hide the twitch of his lips, attempting to smile in his unfortunate situation. [Y/N] suddenly had an urge to punch his friend's face.

"Oya? [Y/N]. Are you here for a midnight snack? Tell me what you want, it's in the house." Joe winked, clearly enjoying the situation. Joe flickered his eyes on his skateboard out in the open, [Y/N] cursed, 'FUUU-' He hit his skateboard hard on the floor, making it fold and shoved inside his bag. He coughed, his face serious and straight. "What do you mean [Y/N]? My name is not [Y/N]." Miya scoffed at the blatant lie. [Y/N] felt tremors when he noticed the Glint in Miya's eyes.

"Guys, get to it." He motioned. [Y/N] blinked when he felt two presence behind his back. It was Shadow and Langa. They grabbed his arms, locking it on their respective arms. "Wha- What are you doing-" [Y/N] flailed. He looked at Joe who continued to wipe plates with a smile. Cherry watched the scene, legs folder with a wine glass on his hand. 'These two-!' [Y/N] gritted out in frustration when he felt finger on his sides. He exactly knows why those hands are there.

Miya wore a cheshire grin and ominous glint in his eyes and [Y/N] felt nothing but dread. "No- Miya don- HAHHAHA---" [Y/N] wheezed and coughed as Miya started tickling him. [Y/N] had always been so ticklish and Reki and Langa would often tickle him out of teasing the heck out of him. [Y/N];s exuberant laughter filled the restaurant, occasionally wheezing and coughing.