Chapter 1

Before we start I want to thank the few people who started reading this and added this to their reading list.  That literally means a lot. Also a special thanks to @yuuta_no1_simp and @Amyra31Alma for voting. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

1st Pov:

"TRANSFER STUDENT INCOMING!!! LETS GET THE PARTY.... started..." Gojo yelled to the whole class thinking they were going to be excited just to seem them bored.

"Eh? Where's Y/n? She's never late to class." Gojo looking at her empty seat where she would usually sit behind inumaki.

"The principal had to call her in for something. She'll come back shortly." Panda told Gojo.

"As for the new student I hear he's quite the punk. As for being nice to that kind of a guy.... no thanks" maki crossing her legs while holding onto her glasses.

Well it's true that they didn't want to be nice towards a person who actually beat up people. So what's the reason to come here? Definitely not to disrespect anyone here because if he were well... you know.

"Salmon" Inumaki agreed. "Well. Whatever." Gojo sighed at his class. "COME ON IN!" Gojo once again yelled for the new student to come in.

'Gonna give him the silent treatment'. Maki thought to herself as she didn't want to get along with him.

Once the new student came in the classmates felt this heavy atmosphere around them. It wasn't normal, it was something way to powerful, something terrifying. As they looked at him they saw a cursed being his back. It was big, dark, and was just weird to be on someone's back.

"Im Yuta okkotsu. Nice to meet you." Just when Yuta introduced himself Maki quickly took out her knife just to stab it fight next to Yuta head.

"Is this some sort of test? Hey." Maki was angry in how he had a curse but didn't do nothing about it.

Y/n Pov:
Right after leaving the principal office I remember him telling me this one thing. " Also Y/n if you do remember, there is going to be a new student in your class and I'm not sure but I believe you might know him from somewhere." Thinking back to what he said I walked back to class. 'Someone I might know? That's the last thing I want to focus on right now' I'm just hoping it isn't anyone I don't get along with.

Going to class I hear a commotion in the class. 'It's only eight in the morning' I sighed to myself. Before entering I felt this huge rage of energy coming my way.

It was powerful. Way to powerful to be exact. I'm already feeling dizzy, but I must control it.

Opening the door I see my three classmates surrounding the new student. 'What in the world...' I thought to myself and few that they might attack any minute now. I rushed to the new student, getting Maki knife out next to him quick and was in front of the new student, my back facing him.

"What's with all this commotion towards the new student? Look you guys are my friends, but if you decided to attack on him I will not hesitate and use my powers okay?" I said trying to calm the atmosphere here.

I know the new student is probably scared, but I can't just let them do this to him.

1st Pov:
"Don't you know you're cursed? This is a place to learn about curse. Not a place for people who are cursed." And with maki yelled at him.

"Maki silence". You told her as you lifted your hand up close to using your powers. She calmed down.

"The majority are the results of negative energy that flows out of people. The result of a curse. There are cases that are also the result of evil curses." Gojo explained to the class of the current situation.