Chapter 2

"Good morning Clarence" Ken walked into her room uninvited.
"Good morning" I replied still on bed. I gave a sharp yawn from the position I was.
"Hurry,its already 3:00 just two hours more. Go have your bath..."
"Brush your teeth,look clean,look tidy we are going on a trip" Clarence cut in completing his statement because she was already used to it.
One hour was used by Clarence to tidy up herself and when they were through they went to eat their breakfast which was made up of Strawberries,Cheese,Milk and fried eggs.
Ken liked to keep up with time so exactly 4:30 we went to my carpark. I usually picked my car on such journeys. I picked my Pink Lamborghini.
We sped up our destination and we reached before the time. By 5:00,we entered the plane and I was annoyed because granny didn't allow me to use my private jet maybe fearing that I would end up like my parents.
We arrived safely and the first thing I did WS to evaluate the house;of course I knew granny had high taste so there was nothing to bother about. Granny played according to her name Gorges,the house was so gorgeous.
"The documents"Clarence asked acting according to what granny told her.
"Here you go my Lady, so now I live under my little angel."
"Thanks, I'm going to rest. The journey wasn't an easy one." Clarence located her way to her room, kept the document and jumped into the bed.
Ken made sure everything was OK before going to bed. He went to his room, had his bath and then went to check up on Clarence, seeing she had slept he called his recent girlfriend Ceria. They talked for a couple of hours and the shocking news came as such:"Dear babe, I really don't like long distance dating and I advise we break up...because I know it is really hard on you and ...I... It is really hard on me too but..."
"Hey you son of a bitch. Just shut your dick up. I have been waiting for this day knowing you've been playing me all these while. Don't you ever call this number again." She cut the call and with this Ken sighed and slept in peaceful peace.
I slept well and woke up early, dressed up and went downstairs.
"Hey"
"Hi,how was your night. I heard you broke with Ceria. Clarence used that as her good morning.
"Yeah,Yeah,Yeah,so you listened to our whole conversation, while pretending that you were sleeping." Ken asked pausing what she was doing.
I didn't even behave like someone was talking to me."So could you please drive me to school?"
As they drove to School, she wanted to make a first impression by choosing a top car. Types of cars like that was her pink Lamborghini but she couldn't obviously carry it with her like that on the plane. It would be coming in three days time. Ken drove her in a car parked in the house before to a showroom. Exactly what she needed was before her,different cars even more than what she expected. Different varieties of cars such as Pontiac,Alfa Romeo,Bugatti, and Porsche. Out of all these cars I preferred Porsche because it was actually my kind but I wanted it customized to pink colour. All my expenses that morning was $710000.(The Porsche 911 turbo and customization.).
I didn't actually like my uniform but I had to manage. Ken noticed it right away and asked me if I liked it but I replied negatively. The first place my Porsche entered was "Special Gold",my personal fashion designing room. The branch in London was quite better than that in New York city. I went to the changing room and took another cloth to wear while Ken gave the designer my dress to work on after  some minutes I saw the beauty in my uniform, And yes!!! It was done to my class, my taste and my everything. From the old  clothes I hated,it turned to a beautiful cloth that befits a beauty; a shirt, miniskirt and sneakers to match. We were now prepared to go to school.
Now I knew why granny wanted me to come to this school. It was quite fascinating and I got carried away by it. Ken came down like a gentleman and opened the door for me, I came down and walked majestically with Ken to the Principal's office. We were told he was not available because he called all his staffs on a board meeting. Thirty minutes later Ceria Francis came out and addressed us.
"Hey Kenneth Doris, long time no see you know" Ceria said shaking hands with Ken.
"Hey...em...em...what a coincidence" he couldn't find the appropriate words to use.
"Oh, Claire I see you love our material so much that you used I to make a dress" she ignored Ken and commented on Clarence's dressing.
"Hey, you're not supposed to call me Claire. That name's meant for only Ken, granny ,my parents which I suppose you know are dead and Ken's future wife which you're not. Besides am a student not just wearing this shabby material." Clarence said rudely and turned her face to the other side.
"Oh I see. I'm so sorry but I think your granny has already registered for you. As for the clothes..."
There's nothing you can do about it and besides how do you know that my granny registered me." Clarence said rather in a rude manner.
"Oh about that, I'm the new owner of the school." She looks at her wristwatch before continuing her speech "It was transferred to me 6:30am exactly two minutes ago." She broke the news to us. It shocked Ken not me.
"Nice. So please as a humble principal could you take me to my class at least?" She asked her .
"I'll take the lead"Ceria held Clarence's hand but she immediately pulled out and walked beside her.
When we reached the destines class all eyes were on me,noticing I wasn't wearing the same style , my hair wasn't styled like theirs and my shoes were not the same.
"Introduce her at once!" Ceria spoke to the form mistress and left with Ken. She held my Hans and I did same by pulling off from her tight grip.
"This is Clarence Peters she is now your classmate and please endeavour to treat her as such" the teacher rather than introducing me whispered to herself and walked out of the class angrily. Clarence walked to an empty sit and sat down while arranging her stuffs into the desk.
In the class there was so many clicks and one of such was the Rossy P³ consisting of Penelophe, Plessenia and Pretanite all Ps that was why they were called the Rossy P³.
Penelophe was fair in complexion but none was to be compared to me. Penelophe had a short nose which contributed to her ugliness, she had five black spots on her fair face which was very pronounced, her ear was like that of a little rat and was moderate. Her lips were like that of a swollen Peacock, her legs were not looking good either it was like a little stick that was so short to say that she was actually almost half my height. Now in Plessenia. As I noticed she had the same features with Penelophe except the black spots on her face and her legs...it was not that good also but was 3cm more than that of Penelophe. Pretanite was fair and taller than the rest two. She was fat and had reddish spots on her face. The argument she always had with everyone was that she wasn't fat when she was rich enough to buy a mirror to look at herself or even if she couldn't see clearly I'm sure she could afford a scale and at least weigh herself,but no she always wanted people to look at her. She wasn't even making efforts by reducing her food or the amount of hunks she ate. She ate more than five healthy human beings and wasn't satisfied until Penelophe told her to stop eating in order to avoid further disgrace.
"Hey newbie"Penelophe led the group to my seat.
"Hey."I innocently replied.  
"Girl,when talking to me,look at me in my face except you're a coward which am sure you really are."Pretanite said trying to feel superior.
"Hey,cowards know themselves."I replied still looking down.
WHOOP...WHOA...The whole class cheered  me while praising me.
"Hey junk don't try such with me again because I won't take it likely with you" Penelophe who wouldn't be ever left out of a quarrel added while trying to walk away and I dragged her hands back to the extend she almost fell down but she was lucky she held her balance else it would have been a greater disgrace.
"And what're you gonna do?" I asked her feeling so courageous having the whole class at my side.
"Try me let's see or I'll tell my father to fail you woefully and trust me you wouldn't want to spend an extra year here." Penelophe said.
"Hey your father is who again...besides..."she didn't even let me finish speaking before showcasing her stupid ego.
"Mr. James Johnson,the honorable principal of Beacon High School." Penelophe used this fact as an excuse to mess with almost ever body around her but not Clarence.
"Oh Mr. James Johnson your so called honorable principal and father is my late dad's junior staff who goes about making different illegal transactions from my company which he used to build this school. Thanks to God I've sacked him and he has transferred the school to your elder sister's name but not to worry before the end of today am sure I'll take part of that title as the owners of this school because it doesn't befits you or maybe do you want to hear more..." Clarence said almost laughing.
The so called Rossy P³ has been disgraced and had been disgraced by me.
They walked out of the class because they could not bear the jeering towards them by the classroom.
"Why couldn't you tell me your father is a fraudster." Plessenia added to Penelope's problem.
"Stop it. You're so unbelievable. As if your dad is any better." There was an unusual silence in the environment and them another argument arose for like thirty minutes until Darcy walked up to them.
"What's up guys?" Darcy walked up to us. We were feeling so nervous because Darcy was like the school's Lord. Every girl would like to be his girlfriend even for a minutes. He was a perfect description of a perfect boyfriend only that he had no regards for girls. He was tall with perfect white set of teeth that he showcased at regular intervals while smiling, there was no spots or pimples on his face; he was just like an angel.
"I never knew your father was a thief." Darcy scoffed at me. "Anyways I was about giving you the honor of being my girlfriend...but I can't date a girl who already has a very bad reputation as my girlfriend. So bye..." He couldn't finish his speech before almighty Penelophe started pleading.
"I'm sorry, I never meant it I could amend things. Babe please. Darling I never knew you were angry with me please don't issue me a break up."
"Were we ever...  Hey we are not..."she didn't let him finish talking before interrupting him.
Breaking up. Thanks, love you." Penelophe played a smart one on Darcy making her friends believe that they were ever dating. She rained him with kisses all over his face and Darcy who wanted to use such opportunity well wanted to enjoy at least a single kiss from her but Clarence passed by.
"Hey you're disgusting. Totally disgusting. How could you just kiss a guy who rejected you flat and plain." He said and left. Penelophe was shattered into pieces, the same girl who had insulted her few minutes ago and brought her into this mess was the same girl that Darcy just left her for.
"You weren't dating him so how come you could stoop so low to kissing him in public?" Plessenia asked her but there was no reply.
"I'm sorry but I think the worst is about to happen." Pretanite disclosed the sudden news to Penelope who became confused.