theshaderoom: TSRUpdates: #CiaraMarina , former #DestinysChild member blames former group member #Jt for her sudden departure from the girl group

theshaderoom: TSRUpdates: #CiaraMarina , former #DestinysChild member blames former group member #Jt for her sudden departure from the girl group.👀☕️ (swipe to hear)
---------------
During her interview, Ciara Marina brings up the reason she left the group which was Jt. She goes on to say Jt is "jealous hearted, money hungry, just plain evil" and also claims Jt fractured her jaw, the reason she missed multiple dates in the Triumph Tour.
--------------
She also goes on to bring up #michaeljackson (Jt's longtime boyfriend) , #onyx and #token

Likes: 1,562,930
Comments: 45,819

user: OH WOW-

weluvjt: ... girl anyway,

jtmj4l: yall gone fuck around and let Jt speak, thats where feelings will be hurt 😬

user: yall acting like we didn't know Jt is evil as hell

user: Not yall believing the bullshit😂

ciaramarinaaaaa: damn Jt, thats low 😐

user: 😂😂😂😂

user: So she was also in Onyx's ear. I knew some shit was off because Jt could barely stand being near Onyx or Ciara on tour!

user: girrrlll, lets wait and see what Ms. Jt has to say.

onyxismyqueen: what does this have to do with Onyx? 🥴

user: let me watch from the sidelines chile-

user: if Jt dont say nothing its true, but I don't believe that bullshit.

I've definitely got to speak on this. Its bullshit, but I'm not letting this bitch ruin me, I refuse. I started my live and instantly people joined.

I took a deep breath and smile softly, "Hi everyone." I greet softly

"Yall already know why I'm here. I'm gonna try and make this quick, just gonna address a few things." I said

"Where's Michael? Michael is out with his brothers, he'll be back later though." I smile a bit

"Alright, so as some of you may know Ciara isn't apart of the group anyone and she's blaming me for her departure. I'll say this, she and I didn't really get along after a couple months of her being in the group. Yes, I'm very possessive over my man but I don't care about him talking friendly wise to other girls because he doesn't mind me talking friendly with guys. Yea, Michael and Ciara were talking but they weren't talking friendly wise, Michael was uncomfortable around her. He's told me out his own mouth, 'Please don't leave me by myself around her, she's creepy and has weird energy'. He doesn't feel safe around the girl."