Chapter 2

2nd update for the day?!?!?! Can you believe that? I'm really addicted to this story..

. . . . . . 

Chapter 2

I was woken up by the sun rise that passed through the thick curtain. I lazily get up and walked towards the bathroom. I washed my face. Then I felt nauseated so I run towards the toilet and throw up. That wasn't my first morning sickness. 

"Hey, honey. Drink this." My mother handed me a glass full of water. The liquid taste so good. I think I'm really thirsty. I gave it back to her and stand up from the cold marble floor. "Go clean yourself. Chris is down stairs." What?!

"Why is he here so fast? What would I say? How can I say that I'm-" 

"Calm down, honey. Everything would be alright. Come one, chop - chop." I followed what my mom says. No need to get her mad at me at this time of the day, do we? 

. . . 

Okay, breath. You just need to tell him. Nothing bad's gonna happen. Everything will turn out great. 

I walked towards the lounge room where my whole family and Chris are.

Nothing changed about Chris. He still have that sexy aura, that very defined body and very strong jaw. Oh wait, don't forget the very pink lips and his straight nose.

"Stop drolling over him sister. You'll make his ego even bigger." My brother said with a chuckle. I blushed and I'm sure I do. I take a sit beside my mother and faced Chris.

 "I need to tell you something." He looke hesitant for a moment but nodded. "Mom,Dad,Zach? Can you leave us alone? This is some serious business." They just stood up anf left the room without even saying a word. That has been out pretty good.

Once they're completely gone. I looked Chris straight in the eyes and went straight to the point. "Chris, I'm pregnant." He doesn't looked shocked, angry or happy. He just put his hands on his face.

"This can't be real. I should have used protection. I'm so sorry, Samantha." he said. Looking me straight in the eyes.

"You shouldn't be sorry. I'm fine with carrying your baby." He's face lit up. Then he hug me. "Can't. . . bre-breathe."

"I'm sorry. I'm just so happy. I thought you'll have an abortion. I promised you that I'll be here through all of this. i wouldn't let you be alone in this."