Dinner (Adam x Brad)

Zacznij od początku

"We'll see you later" Gordon said.

Brad walked over to Adam. "I wish you could stay"

"I know, just don't have too much fun without me" Adam giggled as he hugged Brad.

He said his goodbyes, then Brad heard the front door open and close.

"He'll be back soon, my dear"

Gordon showed Brad to his seat, then gave him a glass of wine. Patricia and Gordon brought in the food.

"Wow. It looks so delicious"

"Well, we try our damn hardest when it comes to our boy"

"That just reminded me, when did you and Adam meet? He's never told us exactly when you two met" Patricia asked as they all sat down.

"We've been dating for about three and a half months now. We met a couple of weeks before that" Brad explained.

"You two seem very happy together"

"I've never thought about it before. Adam and I haven't been together long, but I didn't think our relationship was gonna be a serious relationship" Brad paused to take a sip of his wine. "We're getting closer everyday, so who knows. I'm just happy to be with him at the moment"

The three of them toasted. Then they started with the food. Brad laughed at the stories of baby Adam his parents told him as they ate. They asked him questions about himself, he was getting along with them, it was going well until Brad took a sip of his drink when he felt a hand on his pants, making him spit out his drink whilst he jumped out of his skin.

"Brad? Are you alright?"

"I ahem" Brad cleared his throat, he can't tell them he felt a hand on his crotch can he? "Yeah, your cat just came round the corner, making me jump. Silly I know" he laughed nervously.

Both Patricia and Gordon looked around and funnily enough, they saw their cat there. They both smiled at Brad's silliness.

"Bless you Brad. Anyway where were we?"

Brad felt the hand move, he tried not to choke on his food when the hand started unzipping his pants, not being able to listen to the conversation he was supposed to be having. He felt both hands on his hips, trying to pull his pants down, so Brad shifted around as subtly as he could to help. Once his pants were pulled down to his knees, Brad coughed to hide his moan as the hand started firmly palming him through his boxers. Brad took another bite of his food, forcing himself to focus on the conversation, but he felt fingers hook onto the waistband of his boxers, signalling to move so they can be pulled down too, so Brad did, his half hard on free at last.

Brad felt a warm touch to his base, making his skin tingle. He instantly knew it was Adam under the table just from the way his skin tingles every time he touches him, Adam has a very unique feeling when his skin connects with Brad's, it's like feeling the warmth of the sun shining on your skin, the coldness of ice which makes your whole body tingle with goosebumps both at the same time. Adam's touch is like fire and ice, warm and cold, Brad practically explodes at even the slightest of touches from his boyfriend. He just absolutely loves it. Brad is pulled back to reality at the mention of his name.

"As I was saying, dear. We don't know if you know about Adam's music, but Gordon and I have noticed that Adam's been a bit stuck with his songwriting recently. We just thought that you could give him some inspiration, like being his muse. Have you tried helping him write songs?"

Brad thought for a minute. "I knew he plays guitar but I didn't know about his songwriting. I'm sure I can help him with some ideas"

Brad is practically giving him ideas now, just wait until they're both alone, Adam will have ideas for Brad then, very sinful ideas to be precise. Brad picked up the last mouthful of his food, his breath hitching when Adam finally starts to slowly stroke him, he doesn't exactly know how long Adam had his hand held around his base for, but finally feeling relieved when when he does. Adam's teasing is pleasurable torture for Brad, sweet delicious torture. Brad only now just realised what a slut he really is when it comes to being intimate with Adam, but he won't have it any other way.