Chapter 4: Cobra Kai

Începe de la început

By then we just passed this mini store. "Subtle. I like it" Miguel says. We laugh a bit as we all look up.

I see people crowded around, the dojo I'm guessing. On the walls from the outside was a snake sign and a person doing a karate move, as stickers.

"Welcome y/n, this is cobra Kai. But it looks like we got some new students." Miguel says. "Fresh Fish" hawk says patting my chest. Me and Miguel look at each other, I was confused but it looks like Miguel knows exactly what Hawk is gonna do.

We walk closer to the dojo near the door.

"Check this out" hawk says smirking going up to these 2 guys. "Don't~" Miguel says. I giggle.

"Classic Hawk" Miguel says to me as I smile.

MIGUELS POV:

Gosh I love her smile

Y/N POV:

"Hey, mouth-breathers. Move it" hawk says to the 2 boys again near the door. One of them had small curly hairs, the other one was taller then the other.

"Sorry about that" the curly haired one says moving away from the door. "I'll get the door." The tall one says opening the door for us. When the door opens a bell from the door rings. Nice touch.

"So you guys wanna be cobra Kais, huh?" Hawk asks the 2 boys. Miguel sighs. I giggle. Hawk then snaps at them with his fist up making the 2 boys flinch.

Me,Miguel, and Hawk laugh. "You got a long road ahead of you" hawk says. I glup. We all enter the place. It had nice floor/mat that had black around and red in the middle.

Most of the things here where red and black. There was a bunch of mirrors on one wall, one of them where broken. "What the hell happened here?" Miguel says looking around.

Aisha comes to us, "looks like Sensei threw a party" Aisha shrugs. She spots Me. "Oh hey y/n! Didnt know you where coming? Are you gonna join cobra Kai? We can really use another gi~" she gets cut off by hawk.

I wave at her, "if he threw a party must have been pretty sick if fire got involved" hawk says smirking looking at a burnt trash can.

I made a face. "Yikes" I say. "DONT worry, it never looks like this in here.." Miguel says taking off his back pack. We laugh.

"How didnt he invite us" Hawk says to me and Miguel making us laugh.

"QUIET!!" We all hear. That yell sounded familiar. I look over to see a blonde man. It was the neighbor from yesterday...wait is he the sensei?!

"The dojo is closed to new students today" the blonde man says. "That's Sensei Lawrence" Miguel whispers to me.

He said it's closed to knew students, so maybe I should go?

"We just wanted to sign up after the tournament" the tall boy says. "Do I have to say it again? Leave!" Sensei says.

Soon the new people leave. "Everyone fall in!" Lawrence says.

I glup.

"Just stand next to me" Miguel says. I nod, as everyone looked getting into there positions. The Sensei stands in front of the whole class till his eyes land on me.