ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Zacznij od początku

"Y/n?" Diego called, opening the busted front gates.

She jumped a little, "Yeah, that's me."

"What're you doing here?" He asked, watching as she walked passed him.

"Five left me for dead so I'm here now." She called over her shoulder.

She ignored Allison's stares and headed to her room. She did everything to try and take her mind off of everything.

Y/n soon found herself standing in front of her mirror. She saw her lightly bruised left eye, from when Rob had punched her, her scars from the cuts she used to have, she moved her hair to reveal her her scared neck from the chains, then she lifted up her shirt to see her healed torso which had a bullet in it a few days ago. She sighed. It was nice to be away from the commission, it definitely had a positive outcome on her mental and physical health. She couldn't let Five go there. Never.

Her thoughts were cut short when she heard gun shots from downstairs. Y/n darted out of her room and raced down the stairs and into the living room, she turned herself visible, and looked around.

"Hey is everyone alright?" Number Eight called through the house.

"Y/n?" Vanya's timid voice called back.

"Vanya!" Y/n shouted, running over. "Are you alright? What happened? where is everyone?" She asked really fast, checking Number Seven for injuries.

Before she got an answer she was flying across the room, and slammed into a wall. The wind was knocked out of her as she slid to the floor.

Y/n watched from on the ground as Hazel was standing there with a mace, infront of Vanya.

"VANYA!" She shouted, Number Eight shot her hand in the air, and crushed the mace he was holding. Hazel then punched Vanya and sent her flying into the glass table.

"Hey asshole!" Luther shouted from behind Hazel.

Soon a fight broke out between the two, Number Eight took this opportunity and rushed over to Vanya, she helped her get off the table.

"Shit." Y/n muttered when she saw Vanya's bleeding head.

"Vanya, get out of here!" Luther shouted, still fighting.

"Vanya, you have to go and hide." Number Eight told her, she nodded and ran away.

Once she knew Number Seven was out of the battle, Y/n turned her head to look back at Luther. He was being slammed into the ground by Hazel. She thought Luther was supposed to be strong.

Hazel looked up from Luther's limp body and shifted his gaze to the girl. She waved and gave a sarcastic smile, his fists tightened as she did this. Next thing she knew Hazel is walking towards her.

"Come to see the show?" He asked.

"Came to finish the show, actually." She said simply.

"Rob is still waiting."

"Well, it can stay that way."

Hazel went to punch her but she dodged it with ease. The girl threw a punch then kicked him in the gut, he grabbed her leg and twisted it, making her fall to the floor. Eight kicked his leg sending him to one knee, she then punched and kicked his head then stood up. Y/n wasnt fast enough to see Hazel also get to his feet, and next thing she knew there was a splinting pain in her face indicating she just got hit. Before she could do anything more she was flying across the room again. This time she flew into the same table Vanya had, causing glass to cut her all over.

"Ouch." She hissed standing up and watched as Luther slammed Hazel into the ground just like he had done to him before.

Number Eight started to limp over to him, her body ached all over and she was bleeding a lot.