When she was 6 months pregnant it was their anniversary. That was the very first anniversary we celebrated with her, everything was perfect. From Neil's romantic side to his wife's bold replies with a shy face to our friends teasing, everything was perfect.

But, there was a person who loved his wife, he was his wife's college friend only. Both, Neil and his wife explained to him being as polite as they can. Sometimes, few people don't respect a polite tone. That boy was one of them, he again approached Neil's wife. Neil is always patient but when loses control he makes sure to lose his control completely. Neil broke his bones on the beach that night in front of the public and from that day that boy never returned.

But always we should have a backup plan because bad people don't give up easily! He was very embarrassed that day but his eyes carried the power of anger.

After his wife gave birth to Niam and Navya she went missing and none of us had an idea where she could be. The CCTV footage didn't have any sign, sometimes the police system is useless.

Niam and Navya grew up without mom's love so Neil did a huge mistake by accepting Ria in his life in the name of contract.

All of us tried to accept the fact, his wife is no more with us. Neil joined the police force, everything was getting back to new-normal.

After two years, arrived a day which changed our lives again, Neil got a call from his mother-in-law, Ms. Neela Parikh, stating that his wife, Avni has been found and she is at her flat.

I was with Neil at that time so we both hurriedly took the car and drove to Neela Aunty's flat. Neil was so happy that he couldn't even drive, it was me who drove all the way.

When we were about to ring the doorbell Neela Aunty appeared at the door with few tears in her eyes. To be honest, I assumed it was happy tears. When I tried to enter in she blocked my way as she expressed, "Avni has lost her memory of two years! For taking revenge Rayan had kidnapped her from the hospital. Avni was met with an accident, I don't know how but I assume when she was trying to save herself she met with an accident. Rayan has taken care of her for two years and now both are married." Tears rolled down her eyes, my eyes traveled to Neil who had plastered a fake smile as a tear rolled down his eyes.

"Don't worry, Neela maa. Love will find its way!" He exclaimed before leaving from there. 

She had lost two years of memory that means she doesn't remember being back in India after completing her studies, she doesn't remember taking a job in Neil's company nor she remembers Neil, the marriage, and her children.

I had suggested Neil speak to Avni maybe she'll understand. The next day we went to meet her but she had gone already. Neela Aunty stated we can't talk to her because maybe it'll affect her. That was the last day we met Neela Aunty. She shifted to some other city without letting us all know about it.

I was mostly busy with the hospital so the stuff happening at home was none of my concern. I always made sure to celebrate Avni and Neil's anniversary. That was the only day where Neil would open up his self, expressing his love for Avni's photo. His all-time dialogue used to be - Love will find its way!

After a few years, I got a call from Neil he is shifting to Mumbai. I was happy because staying with Ria was no less than a crime for me.

Once again, our lives changed on 25th December. That night, after a long time Neil had a long conversation through the phone with me. His conversation began with Avni and he never ended it because it was me who slept while talking and I disconnected it when I got up in the morning.

I requested him a lot that I wanna meet her but he didn't agree because I am the worst at acting! He had mentioned DD is already a problem because he addresses Avni as 'Bhabi' all the time.

He gave me a promise I can meet her on their anniversary so, I am gonna meet her tomorrow. He was so right, love did find its way back to him.

I am so damn excited to meet Avni. She is a perfect combination of beauty, bold and simplicity. I just love her so much, brother kind of love I got from Neil and DD but sister kind of love Avni gave me. She was a friend and sister at the same time.

I still remember when I couldn't clear NEET on the first attempt I was so depressed. Avni took it so easy clearly explaining to me, accept your loss as the new step of success. Accepting whatever came on my way, I reached my success, dreams, and passion.

Husband wife do have arguments sometimes and whenever it happened with them Avni would text me, then we both used to spend time on the terrace eating ice cream until Neil enters to clear the misunderstanding.

On occasions, we both used to decide everything. Working with her was so fabulous. I think I forgot to mention, it was Avni who taught me to cook as well.

Sadly, she doesn't remember any of our memories now but I am going to make fresh and new memories with her.

Avni wasn't a love expert but she clearly defined love as not only for life partners or soulmates. Every relationship has a different spark and a different link. Though all the relationships are connected with the heart but still every relationship has a difference in it. However, the basic goal of all relationships is to keep their loved ones happy.

Relationship with parents - Reason we came on the earth. Where we learn to walk, talk, eat, etc. Every small and big thing we learn from our parents. This may feel childish when we grow up but that will always be a necessity!

Relationship with sisters - Where we know we can keep our thoughts and problems and she won't judge us.

Relationship with brothers - Where we know he'll always be behind to hold us even without letting us know about it.

Relationship with friends - Where we get soul sisters, who'll fight with you just to be with you.

Relationship with a partner - Where we understand it's not always 'touch' they crave for but a soul who craves for another soul to complete him by connecting their hearts.

Relationship with children - Where we try to give all the happiness to them just like our parents did to us. They are the symbol of love, children do come from us but not for us, they come to live for themselves and to continue these relationships till this world survives.

The world should survive with love. Every relationship should be an example of Sweetness Of Love, in its own way!

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

Okay, be honest how many of you expect this?

I did notice one comment at the beginning of the story stating 'Avni is Neil's wife'. An around of applause to her, also an around of applause to the girl who commented the same yesterday! 👏👏👏

Somewhere, I did enjoy hiding Neil's wife's name! 🙈

Thank you for all the love in the last chapter, means a lot.

Do vote, comment, and share it with your friends.

Thank y'all.

Sweetness Of Love ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara