"My penthouse, " she answered and he automatically looked at her. "Why? Hindi mo ba alam ang address? You can ask sa iba. Diba nga ‛yon rin ang ginawa mo kanina kaya mabilis kang nakarating sa private residence ni Abuela?"

Nagsalubong ang kilay nito. "But I can just ask you right now. I don't have to go out of the car and ask random people. "

Her brows furrowed. "Eh ayaw ko ngang sabihin sa‛yo. Take this as a test if you're really credible as my driver. "

I also know how to play games, Gray. I'm giving you an opportunity to explain. But if you will remain silent before this week can even ends, damn you, I will really throw you out of my life.

"And what am I supposed to do? Look, I can't see anyone. Do I have to wait till someone would passed by?"

She glared at him. "What? Then I have to wait too? No! I don't like someone stealing my time!"

He looked at her irritated. "If you don't want, then tell me the address. Is that too hard?"

Hilaw siyang humagalpak ng tawa. "Is it, Archer? Is it too hard for you to speak?" Binalingan niya ng tingin ang lalaki na ngayon ay takang nakatingin sa kan'ya. "You're annoyed because I'm not opening my mouth to speak. But what about you? Are you sure that someone's not cursing you over and over again?"

He didn't moved and just stared at her. "You know what I hated the most?" Ngumiti siya sa lalaki. "Liars and uncommunicative tight-mouthed privy. " Inalis niya ang tingin sa lalaki at kinabit ang seatbelt. "Those someone who keeps on lying just to restrained theirselves, their expressions, their beings. Those who stayed not open and outgoing in speech not thinking that someone might waiting for them to open their mouths. That someone's wishing to get hurt by truths rather than lies. You can get hurt by both, but it's better if it's the truth, than by an untrue statement with intent to deceive, " aniya at nagbikit-balikat. "You know, not everyone is easy to hoodwinked and beguiled. "

Natawa siya ng hindi umimik ang lalaki kaya't kinuha niya ang cellphone nito na nasa dashboard. She opened his phone and put the penthouse's address to Waze.

"Here's the address, " aniya at ibinalik ang cellphone sa dating puwesto. "Don't mind what I said. Maybe you don't know, but before I got married, I'm a writer. We're good at creating something and scribbling out from nothing. So don't be shock, I'm not pertaining to someone.. or something. It's just my mind as a former writer. "

She sighed when he didn't even blink. "Hurry up, beat the shot clock, " she talked, like they're on a basketball game.

He nodded nonchalantly and held the steering wheels, still apathetic.

The car moved slowly. Parehas silang tahimik. Agape bit her lips and just stared at the trees outside of the window.

She's regretting what she said for a moment. But.. it's the only way so she can feel at ease. Kapag patuloy niyang maiisip na nagsisinungaling ang lalaki sa kan'ya at wala man lang siyang ginagawa, nagpapatong-patong lang ang sakit na nararamdaman niya.

Her phone rangs and she answered it immediately. She sighed and calmed herself.

"Ate Agape? Si Wine?" agad na bungad ni Red. Napatawa siya kaya't napalingon ang lalaki sa kan'ya.

"Wine's sleeping, " she replied. "And I'm good. How about you? When are you coming home? Hope you're enjoying Spain. "

Red's studying at Spain. Gusto daw nito ng bagong buhay kaya't doon na naglagi. Umuuwi naman ito madalas.

"It's pretty good here. And of course! I'm coming home this week! I can't let Wine's birthday pass!" Red exclaimed. "And I heard from Dad about Kuya. I almost fainted when I heard it! Like, oh my god! My hands' still trembling right now!"