𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ; 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

⚠️ major nsfw warning < im fucking serious no one:y/n after this: 🚼

no one:
y/n after this: 🚼

"𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐘/𝐍, 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎𝐎-" Line from the cursed king that could have finished fast if it was for his partner, taking him all in to spite against him a little. Sukuna lay on his back, restricting and allowing in some hisses and moans from Y/N sucking at his dick at now fast speed.

She's never done any of this before, only being exposed to act of sex through her Touch of Darkness. She couldn't help but moan over the groans and grunts the male was doing, even though he did stop her from climaxing. Y/N was surprised that she could fit his length in her mouth making the king drive crazy at feeling.

He soon came down her throat with his sticky white substance. Before Y/N could recover her head was pulled on his face.

"You..." The king deeply and kissed the hell out of her, her saliva dripping from the tiny crevices of their kiss. "God I fucking love you it's insane.." he breathlessly confessed not even processing his heart pouring

"I love you too." She too didn't realise her heart expressing.

The king was now top of his love who spread her legs once more. They weren't even willing to tease her at all, they just want to express the many ways they loved each other. Because actions speak louder than words.

"Sukuna" She whispered, trailing her finger on the lines on his cheek. He let a small smile escape and kissed her nose. He loved the way she said his first name, being cursed with the same Sukuna - his father's name - was torture, reminded every day that he will forever be broken, marked and tainted with that name.

As for Y/N, she could melt at the sweltering love she experienced tonight. Living a falsehood with a mother who most likely never loved her in the beginning, saw her as a fragile objects that could break any moment. When at the end of the day, she was, she was broken.

They were broken together, it was too late to save them.

She gripped his shoulders at the sharp feeling against the entrance of her purity. The goddess with love blinded vision nodded to her love to continue. He gently did so, as she moans softly at the pleasurable pain. The pain faded slowly away the two gods groaned at the tightness within Y/N.

"That's it..." Sukuna said before cheekily bucking his hips and pushing the remaining length in causing her to gasp.

He leaned down and whisper in her ear as he gently pressed on her lower stomach, if it wasn't clear on her face that she was filled.

"Couldn't resist."

His pace was moderately slow but her lewd sounds were loud enough for everyone to hear, nor did she care, in the blissful moment with the one she truly loved was remarking. Literally and figuratively filling.

"Sukuna~! Ah!" She cried aloud at him hitting her spot effortlessly. He praised her as he quickened his pace. The soundless room was filled with something more than moans, along with rubbing and hitting against skin and squelching noises.

With one of many loud moans, Y/N back arched into his chest only for him to go faster and mark her neck much like the rest of her body as a territory with deep kisses.

She cursed deliberately as loud. "Oh fuck, fuck me! Ah!" She smirked down Sukuna. "I know you can do faster and harder than that."

"Oh really?"

Suddenly Y/N out in her hands and knees. Her body facing the large mirror which showed the king spreading her cheeks and licking her hole causing her to holler, fall on her chest and grip onto the red sheets with her shaky hands.

Sukuna lifted her face. "I know you scream louder than that."

He pushed his dick inside of her once more but not even the noisiest of yells or moans could indicate the utter pleasure she felt. The knot returned more evidently this time, Sukuna - somehow - pounded faster. He used his arm to hold Y/N up knowing at any second her legs could give out. Even if he didn't want could (figuratively) break her back.

He whispered sensually in her ear. "When you cum I want to scream my name so loud, let the gods know who owns you."

And scream she did. Her climax shocked her whole body instantly, Y/N's eyes rolled back at the pleasure, this one couldn't compare to the others, this moan was the longest and loud one.

"Sukuna~~!"

Sukuna came with her collapsing next to her in pure bliss. After a little break, he helped half-asleep Y/N cleanup and put her to bed, and closed his eyes he tried to fall asleep.

Out of all of his sexual encounters, this one was the best one by far, upon of many, many, reasons as to why.

This one reason stood out from all the others.

"Baby~..." cooed Y/N she crawled over to an exhausted Sukuna and kissed him gently on his lips, his back ever so softly thanks to the tiredness overwhelming him. The goddess straddled his hips and hover his cock.

It wasn't over yet.