"Did unnies visit you here?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, they did. Jennie did last night while Jisoo and Rosé did just this morning. Like you, they also gave us their salaries." her mom said and she nodded happily.

Although, they are not related by blood, well, Jisoo and Jennie are and she and Rosé are cousins.

"Oh right, mom. I'll get going now, I remembered that it is our due date in the rent." Lisa said then she left.

"Unnie?" Lisa called from the gate.

She then heard a woman yelling on the inside then she climbed up their gate and went inside.

"What's happening here?" Lisa asked then she saw Mrs. Jung yelling at Jisoo and Jennie.

"Oh, Lisa! This sisters of yours don't have enough money to pay the rent. If you four don't pay enough, I will kick you out of the house!" Mrs. Jung yelled.

"No need, Mrs. Jung. Here. This must be enough." Lisa handed her the money which the woman accepted.

"Next time, pay me with the exact amount!" she remarked before she left.

Lisa hugged Jennie who is crying while looking down, "It's okay unnie," Lisa said.

"Don't worry, guys. I already contacted Bambam and he said that he'll hire me as a part time." Jisoo said trying to cheer them up.

"Unnie, Lisa. Maybe I should just accept Yeri's offer." Rosè said.

"Offer?" Jennie asked as she wiped off her tears.

Rosé nodded, "She said that I'll earn triple the amount if I accept it," she said.

"Then what is it?" Jisoo asked.

"All I have to do is pleasure-" Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa cutted her off.

"NO!" they said in unison.

"You will never do that!" Jisoo said.

"But if that's-" Rosé didn't finish when Jennie yelled.

"Don't you dare, Park Chaeyoung!!!" Jennie said.

"Unnie, never in a million dreams," Lisa said.

Rosé then cried, "I'm so desperate, unnie, Lisa! I don't know what to do! That's the only thing I know!" she said then broke down.

"Rosé unnie, we can do this. We'll find a decent job, not that!" Lisa said.

They all hugged Rosé and tried to cheer them up.

"Lisa?" Mina called.

"Hmm?" Lisa hummed.

"The boss is calling for you on his office." Mina said that made her heart beat faster.

"Why?" she asked.

"I don't know either," Mina said then patted her back, "It's okay, Lis." Mina said.

Lisa heaved a sigh before knocking at the office of their boss, Manager Kun.

"Come in!" Manager Kun said then she opened the door.

"You called me, Manager Kun?" Lisa said and bowed. She then heard a small laugh from the man behind the large office chair facing back at hers.

"I'm not Manager Kun" the guy said them Lisa raised an eyebrow in confusion then the guy faced her that made her gasp and her eyes widen. "Now you know who I am, miss." Jungkook said still smirking.

'This guy is so... ugh!' she thought,

"Why did you call me then, SIR?" Lisa said with full sarcasm, she badly wanted to wipe his smirk off his face.

"Oh, because you owe me something..." Jungkook said and stood up from his seat and walked towards her, "ring any bell?" he asked.

"As far as I remember, I owe nothing to you." She said and rolled her eyes that made Jungkook scoff in disbelief.

"It's my first time to see an employee talk like this to her boss, wow." Jungkook said sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Jeon guy. If you called me to remind me of something that I don't think is my fault, I should probably go back 'cause I have work to do." Lisa said then turned to walk to the door.

"Miss Lalisa Manoban, we are not done yet." Jungkook said that made her halt and turn to him with brows knitted together in confusion.

"What did you just call me?" Lisa asked trying to confirm what she heard.

"Miss Lalisa Manoban, or do you prefer Pranpriya?" he asked.

Lisa's mouth agaped when she heard her birth thai name, "How do you know about that?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook shrugged her question before walking to the desk and took a black folder then raised it to her, "I have your resumé, I also investigated," he said with full honesty.

"Why did you investigated about me?" Lisa scoffed, "Seriously, Mr. Jeon guy. Because of that, you hired a spy?" she said in disbelief.

"Spy? I never did, Miss. I said I investigated, I hired someone to take your infos." he said.

"Well, it's the same for me. Are you a stalker or what?" Lisa said clearly pissed.

"I called you because I am offering you a high-end deal," Jungkook did not want to waste any more time and said then crossed his arm on the desk and leaned to the chair. To others, this position of his already intimidates everyone but Lisa never did get even the slightest intimidation.

She just raised her eyebrow and crossed her hand to her chest.

Jungkook scoffed, "I know that you are in need of big amount of money," Jungkook said then Lisa's eyes widen again. "I am offering you 2 billion Korean Won." he added that made her eyeballs pop out.

"Why so big? For what?" Lisa asked out of curiosity, 'What the hell? Is he dumb or something? That amount is hella big, it's too much!'.

Jungkook just raised his eyebrow to her, "Not for me, though." He said that made Lisa scoff in annoyance. Such an arrogant brat!

"Why me? And what's the favor?" Lisa asked that made him smirk in satisfaction, he is winning.

"Be my girlfriend for a month." he said,

What the flip!!!

Is he crazy or is mentally ill?!?

☪️

Edited and corrected.