Chapter 2

TRIGGER WARNING: Rape/Abuse. (I'm sorry if this makes some of you uncomfortable)

I got dressed in a black mini dress with some heels. I  pretty much wore this outfit to every party there was on the island it was no secret me and my brother were short on money but i couldn't help but feel embarrassed when i wore this.

The truth was I saw girls everyday wearing designer clothes and having high end fashion. It made me feel stupid and poor, my brother and his friends did their best to hype me up even though you knew they had seen me in this outfit a million times.

I put your hair into loose curls and although i felt crappy I looked hot. It was the first time in a while I  had felt this way about myself after all I didn't have someone reminding me how beautiful I was everyday. In fact it was the opposite, at school girls would snigger and scoff at me everyday.

One girl in particular.

Her name was Sarah Cameron.

She made it her mission to make my life a living hell.

On the other hand her brother: Rafe Cameron, would always be drooling over me. He has asked me on a million dates and no matter how many times i told him i was into girls it just didn't sink in. He creeped me out a little bit but i didn't think anything of the creepy vibe he gave me.

Just as I finished curling my hair i heard my door creak open. It was none other than Kiara Jade Carrera. Her beauty was unbelievable especially tonight. Her hair was tied up in a bun on her head, it kind of reminded you of a birds nest but for some reason it looked good on her. Everything looked good on her. And she was wearing a silk lavender dress that hung onto her every curve. She was so irresistible.

It took everything in me to not pick her up, slam her on the bed and loose myself in her.

"helloooooooo" Kiara was waving her hand in my face. I  had been staring at her for longer than I realised.

"oh hey kie" i said snapping out of my dangerous thoughts.

"well are you ready to go or are you going to stay here day dreaming all day" she smiled at me sweetly setting off fireworks inside of my stomach.

If only she knew what I was day dreaming about.

"yeah yeah yeah i'm coming"

She grabbed my hand and dragged me into John b's van.

We all got in and the conversation there was pretty bland although JJ caught me staring at Kie a couple of times, I chose to ignore the weird faces he was pulling.

When I got out of the car my nerves were already going crazy but they were easily stopped when Kiara grabbed my hand and walked inside with me. I guess she could sense my fear I mean I was at a kook party.

"I'm going to get us some drinks" Kie softly whispered in my ear and i saw her disappear into the kitchen.

I stood there awkwardly until you felt arms around my waist.

I rolled my eyes. It was of course Rafe Cameron.

"hey pogue, how are you" he asked tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I  jerked away from him. The way he touched my hair made you so uncomfortable.

"I'm fine." I said my eyes scanning for Kiara hoping she would hurry and get back because I didn't like where this conversation was going.

"you look pretty hot for a pogue" he said, the smell of liquor was so obvious on his breath. He was totally out of it.

I chose to ignore him. Maybe then he would go away.

"now that's not nice is it?" he said in a patronising tone.

I attempted to walk away but he snaked his arms around my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed in and attempted to get someone's attention but the music was too loud nobody could hear me.

He took me upstairs, slammed me down on the bed and tied my hands behind my  back.

No matter what i did he had full power over me and my body.

No matter how loud my screams were nobody could hear them.

No matter how many times I tried to push him off he fought back harder.

Rafe started to kiss my neck. I didn't want this. It was my first time it wasn't meant to be like this. Tears started streaming down my face but Rafe didn't care he knew what he wanted.

And no matter what, he was going to have me.

I closed my eyes and hoped this was all a dream but deep down i knew that this was my reality. My bad luck.

He started slowly undressing me.

I  screamed as loud as i possibly could. And when nothing was happening I gave up all hope until...

The door burst open and it was none other than my brother and his friends. Before I could even comprehend what was happening JJ and John B had Rafe in a headlock. Luckily i got myself dressed before anyone could see my naked body but i still felt extremely embarrassed.

Kiara wrapped her arms around my body as a form of comfort.

She felt like home.

Before i could stop it tears were streaming down my cheeks.

Kiara lifted me up and took me to John b's van. Pope drove home, Kiara was too busy being my only source of comfort and JJ and John B were too mad.

The rest of the night was a blur, i felt numb and very weak. Kiara offered to help me change into your PJs and as much as the offer excited me, I  just wasn't  in the mood for it.

I  lay in bed as the nights events started replaying in my head.

So much had happened.

Kiara brought me some water and she got into bed next to me.

"ummm kie what are you doing?" I asked confused. I didn't have a problem with her staying in my bed but she usually slept on the sofa. So why now would she want to sleep here?

"Just let me look after you... please" she said gently running her fingers through my now sweaty bushy hair.

I felt stupid. Here I was thinking Kiara wanted to spend time with me when in reality she just felt sorry for me.

I nodded and lay there gently drifting off as the sound of kiara humming filled my ears.

note: hey beautiful people! I'm sorry if this chapter made anyone feel uncomfortable I didn't really like writing this but my mind took over and i had too many ideas. I know my chapters are short so I'm trying to make them longer.