Ep. 2

Ehh I liked it so here it is!
🤍
Omniscient

🎶 Me plus you, Us plus them, makes us...so damn controversial. Ooo yeaaa...🎶

Chris's voice on their intro faded into the background and Lori introduced them.

"Hello to everyone listening and joining us via live! Welcome back to another episode here on the Controversial podcast. I'm Lori Harvey."

Chris cleared his throat.
"What up. I'm ya boy Breezy..."

"Joining us today are our very good, very well know friends, Iman Shumpert and Teyana Taylor." Lori beamed.

"Why you say his name first?" Teyana questioned her off the jump and jokingly scoffed. "I'm the star darling..."

She flipped her hair over her shoulder and whipped her neck side to side as if she was completely trying to take over the spot light from her husband.

"No your just loud T." Chris chuckled and she threw her hair clip at him.

Lori knew she had her hosting work cut out for her today because these two are both goofy and crazy as hell.

Her and Iman are the more laid back ones compared to them.
"It's funny you bring that up because I wanted to start off talking about how non traditional your marriage seems."

While she talked Chris poured Ciroc in everyone's cups.
"Compared to you...yea we are." Iman spoke up and sipped from his glass.

"Why do you say that?"

"Just little things like T pointed out. Of course she was joking but if you would have said her name first neither one of us would have cared but knowing you, if someone introduced you and Chris you would definitely want his name said first." He clarified and sat back.

"Yea that's true. I wouldn't make a big deal out of it but I would prefer it. I'm just old school that way."

"And that's fine too. Whatever works for you is what you should stick to. Me and Iman are both very eccentric people, we always do the most. So for us we don't like to be boxed in but when it comes to our kids that's the most traditional you'll ever see us."

Lori chuckled because her and Teyana just had a conversation off air about parenting and T had her in tears telling her stories about their children.

"That's how I am. I always think outside the box when it comes to my music or my appearance but when I'm with Lori and my kids, I revert back to my traditional country roots." Chris chuckled.
"I be wanting to come home and see her barefoot and cooking in the kitchen with my kids outside on the lawn tearing shit up."

"And that's exactly how she be FaceTiming me. In the kitchen rattling them pots and pans and playing step mommy." Teyana laughed and sipped on the strange concoction she mixed together.

"I think that's the magic that keeps us grounded.
I look at people like my parents and even as glamorous as their lives are, they're so damn regular...which brings me to my next question." Lori picked up her cup and pretend to take a sip.
"Why do you think marriages don't last theses days?"

"Whew!" Teyana blew out a deep breath and raised her eyebrows behind her cup.

"T and I have so many theory's about this shit..." Iman chuckled and they looked at each other.