Chapter 8

Kuboyasu ran into the class and found a crying Kaidou surrounded by his friends. Shit, had he scared him that bad?

It was Yumehara who spotted him first. Who knew such a girl could have so much fire in her eyes, as she strode her way up to Kuboyasu.

She grabbed his am and lead him out the class room. Took a deep breath. And screamed.

"WHY WERE YOU HAVING SEX WITH MIKOCHAN ON THE THIRD FLOOR. HER INITIALS AREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO S.K. MAYBE YOU'RE FUCKING AROUND BEFORE YOU MEET YOUR SOULMATE BUT KUBOYASU, OPEN YOUR FRICKIN EYES. HE'S. RIGHT. THERE. YOU. M-O-R-O-N."

Kuboyasu blinked. "urmmm, I wasn't having sex with Mikoto on the third floor." He laughed awkwardly.

Yumehara stared at him. Then put her face in her hands.

"you completely missed the point, didn't you?"

Kuboyasu looked at her and shook his head. "No, I completely understand that I shouldn't date around before I meet my soulmate. I am happy to wait for them. Which is exactly why I haven't asked Kaidou out, you know? I don't want to hurt him when I find my soulmate and have to leave him, or vice versa."

Yumehara groaned. Would she really have to spell it out?

"I like Kaidou too, you know. He's sweet, kind, caring, vulnerable, but still strong and a little delusional." She started.

"But I'm not his soulmate. He isn't mine. So I've got no chance with him. But you, Kuboyasu, do have a chance. So please stop wasting it. Heck, I dunno, maybe talk to him about it? Everyone else has already done their best."

She then nodded a little and walked back into class as the bell rang.

Kuboyasu was stuck on one thing though.

Did he actually have a chance with Kaidou?