"So show a little urgency, huh?" Aizawa added. "Right." Deku said looking at our sensei. "Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future."

'Great another Quirk test. Yay.' I thought with total sarcasm. 

"You all need to pick a class representative." The class looked almost relieved when Mr. Aizawa said that.

"Pick me guys! I wanna be class rep!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"I'll take it!" Kaminari said raising his hand.

"Yeah, you're gonna need me." A girl who I assumed was, Jirou.

"Someone with style would be best."

"I'm, like, the totally right pick!"

The classroom went crazy. My friends groaned in unison. I covered my ears annoyed. 

"Silence, everyone, please!" The entire class stayed quiet in a heartbeat and looked over at sonic. I smiled at the nickname, It's kinda boring saying real names to me, so random nicknames make up for it. But in a conversation I would never bring it up.

"The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can just do. You must first have full trust of every student in the classroom." Sapnap snickered and looked over at me. I groaned, making me head collide with the top of my desk. 'That's too hard.'

"Therefore, the most logic way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader." Sonic said, raising his hand up high. It was clearly obvious he wanted them to vote him for the 'election'.

"Is this really the best idea?" Pikachu asked.

"We've only known each other a few days, how do we know who we can trust?" Added froggy, pointing her index finger to her cheek.

'Okay okay, stop with the nicknames BlueBerry-'

"Besides, everyone'll vote for themselves." Said Kirishima.

Finally Iida spoke up, "Most people will. But that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job. It's the best way, right sir?" Iida said, looking over at Mr.Aizawa.

"Do what you want, just decide before my nap's over." Mr.Aizawa said, his already zipped up yellow caterpillar bag around him. He fell sideways, making a thud on the ground.

"Thank you for your trust!" 

---------------------------

The Election results. 

'I'm not really surprised we didn't get a lot of votes.' I thought unimpressed. Dream was looking out the window like a sad anime character, George and Sapnap were having some argument by having a staring contest. Bad was happily doodling on his book, like a small kindergarten child.

I looked at the board, seeing Deku and Yaoyorozo at top two. Deku having three and Yaoyorozu having two. Us currently had one and zero votes. Darryl got a vote, which made me smile knowing at least one of my friends got a vote.