𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"What are you talking about?"

"You let Georgina out of the house genius. Your job is to make sure she is safe at home! But instead, she's out here unsupervised walking in to a stranger's basement. "

"No don't try to turn this on me. You're the one who snuck out causing this fiasco." I said, putting my finger in his chest and shoving him lightly.

"If it weren't for you I wouldn't have to deal with this," I complained.

"Well maybe if you hadn't offered to babysit us out of "generosity" then you wouldn't have to deal with this," He walked past me.

"Well maybe if you weren't such a fu-"

"Stop! We have enough problems like needing to get home asap and you two arguing isn't helping at all!" Dayanna interrupted.

"Whatever, let's just go home," He said, walking in front with Georgina.

It was dark out now different to when we first arrived here meaning we were at the party for too long. Dayanna began walking slower and so did I. We were behind the two siblings. Georgina had already begun to fall asleep.

The night was cool, complete opposite of the hot and dry day. I put my hands in my pockets to keep them warm.

"Did you two kiss?" She asked out of nowhere.

"What?" I ask almost choking on my air.

"I saw you two very close at the party so I thought-"

"Well, you thought wrong."

"Yeah, I would never" Jordan added. I rolled my eyes and assured her nothing happened. Although it could've if they were a few seconds late. I wonder what would've happened if we did kiss.

"Okay....So what took you so long?" She asked nudging my arm.

"Nothing just stumbled upon a certain someone who shall not be named."

"Alice?!"

"Mhm. And it was her party" I inform her. "Wow, the world sure is small." She sighs.

"Tell me about it. I'm taking care of Phillips, aka my brother's worst enemy. The brattiest moron on the planet. " I spoke louder.

"I can hear you, you know?" Jordan replied.

"Good," I smiled, Dayanna snickered pulling her glasses up.

"We're here!" I announced loudly pointing to their house. Jordan and Dayanna shushed me reminding me Georgina had fallen asleep in Jordan's arms.

"Well that's my cue, I'm supposed to be home by now anyway. Later guys! Good luck Harley " She gave me a thumbs up.

"Bye Dayanna " We waved goodbye as she went inside her house. I turned back around and see Jordan standing with his arms crossed waiting for me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing just waiting for you to tell me what to do next. Cuz that's what you like to do." He put his hands on his hips.

"I seriously hate you" I said.

"No, you don't "

"Yes I do." I folded my arms.

"Oh please don't act like you weren't making up excuses to kiss me at the party." He scoffed.

"I did not-"

"You didn't?"

"Well, you didn't seem too upset about it. In fact, you looked pretty thrilled to me."