𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞

Start from the beginning

What the fuck was wrong with him?

"Hm?" the man murmured, pulling back slightly. His heated breath ghosted over Techno's neck hotly.

"Let me go." Technoblade snarled, wriggling wildly in a vain attempt to free himself. He wanted to escape this madman's grasp, flee into the underbrush before him.

But did he, though? His attempt to escape was feeble and half-hearted.

Almost like he wanted to stay. Almost like he wanted the punishment, wanted whatever was coming to him.

His attacker let out a demeaning sigh, tapping Techno's wrist with his thumb.

"I don't think I will. No, I think I'll take what's mine, and you'll have to accept it. Maybe you'll even like it." he announced, voice dripping with a clear triumph and sadistic excitement.

Without much effort on the other's end, Techno was flipped onto his back, his wrists now pinned above his head. In this new position, he was able to see the man above him clearly.

The white smiley face mask, the dark green leather shirt, the diamond sword strapped to his hip- there was no mistaking this man.

Dream.

And, more terrifyingly, the fact that he was straddling Technoblade's lap, a knife held evenly in his free hand.

Techno's eyes widened momentarily, jaw clenched in a small gesture of barely contained fear. The knife couldn't have been much longer than about five inches, but it was wickedly sharp, and it had a dangerous curve to the blade.

And, in Dream's hand nonetheless.

A harsh bark of laughter erupted from the masked man above him. Dream brought his hand down to swipe away a stray strand of hair from Technoblade's face.

"Pathetic." he snarled, twirling the knife around impressively and pressing it heavily against Techno's throat. Techno pulled his head back, straining to get away from the weapon.

Problem was, he was pressed against a layer of solid earth.

Dream laughed again, pressing the knife further into the delicate skin. Techno bit down hard on his bottom lip, breathing heavily through his nose.

The knife was held so very carefully that the slightest bit more of pressure would break skin, spilling the dark red blood below. Dream seemed to understand this, as he didn't push further but didn't pull away either.

"Is that what you want, Techno? Want me to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for days?" Dream sneered, tightening his grip on Techno's wrists.

Techno let out a low groan, half pleading and half terrified.

The words coming from Dream's mouth were doing something to him, adding to the pooling heat in his stomach. He could feel his blood rush to his dick, which was pressed conveniently against Dream.

There was no way he couldn't feel it, and Techno was sure that he was smirking under that godforsaken mask.

"I think you do." Dream decided, rolling his hips in the worst way possible to someone who was trying desperately to direct his thoughts elsewhere.