BACK FROM THE DEAD

Author's note. In this story Barty suffers from depression.

Barty's pov.
I feel like something is missing.
A piece of my is missing I think.
I feel lonely.
I feel like all my friends that are alive are talking about me behind my back.
But friends don't do that right?
Tonight is the meeting. Just me in a room with people who hate me. I don't know why they hate me. They just do.
Maybe cuz I'm aways late to the meetings. Maybe cuz I'm Bartemius Crouch Senior's son. Maybe cuz.... nevermind.
I got to the meeting late again.
"Sorry I'm late." I said. "Geez Barty. Be on time for once." Severus said "S..sorry" I whispr. If only Regulus was still alive he would make me feel less lonely. He aways made me feel like I have a friend. He made me happy. Back to the story. I sat down. I sat between Lucius and Bellatrix. Bellatrix is Reg's cousin but she isn't like Regulus. Regulus is nice and innocent. Bella is mean and not innocent.
After the meeting I was looking threw my spells and potions book when I got the best idea. What if I brought Reg back from the dead. I wouldn't feel so lonely anymore. I turned to a spell.
Author's note. I came up with the spell
The spell to bring back the dead.
             Go to the grave of who you want to bring back. Say " From alive to dead and dead to alive bring back (The person who you want back from the dead)" Then get a paper. Write the person's whole name. Put the age you want them to be. Then place it on there grave and say "DETIMO"
Author's note. Yes Detimo have a problem with the name 🤣
The spell looks easy so I got the paper a book and a pen and went to Reg's grave and I did the spell.
   Name. Regulus Arcturus Black
    Age. 33
Author's note. Barty is 32 in the story.
   Then I placed the paper on his grave and said "Detimo" and it worked. I was happy for once. "Umm. Barty? Is that you?" A tall handsome man said. I guessed it was Reggy. "Yes. Are you Reggy" I asked. "Yes I am" He said. I smiled. I actually smiled for the first time in awhile. I hugged him. And he hugged back. "I missed you Reggy" I said. "I missed you too Barty"

Hope you liked the first chapter