Soulmates?

" the sun goes down,"

"The stars come out,"

" and all that counts,"

" is here I know,"

" my universe will never be the same."

My cell went off as it woke me up. I checked the time and saw it was a text from Dina saying she would be here in five to drive us.

As I rolled over to go back to sleep I realized that it was 7:25. I go to school at 7:30.

HOLY!

FREAKIN!

SHIZ!!!!

I jumped out of bed grateful I had showered the night before. But, the down side that my naturally curly dirty blonde would be impossible.

So I concluded that it would look intentional if it was in a messy bun. My hair looked ok, so next was makeup. Light brown eyeshadow, mascara, and a little gloss. Comfy jeans, favorite tee, and flip flops.

Yep, I still had two minutes. I checked my reflection.I was surprised but I actually looked kinda hot! Not trying to sound conceited or anything.

A honk brought me out of my daydream. Crap it was time to go to my first day of high school. I'm a softmore so it wasn't my very first day. Just my first day as a softmore.

Great, there I go again as another honk wakes up the neighborhood.

I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder casually, and race out to Dina's car. "OMG ! "She shrieks, "We are softmores!"

"Yep, here we go."

Another year of school. Whoopee! Wait though, I was turning sixteen this year. My body mentally and physically cringed as I thought of the pain I would have to endure.

Oh, did I mention I am a werewolf? My uncle is the Alpha of the Moon Warriors pack. He doesn't have any kids and his mate died six months ago so the pack will pass to my oldest brother, Colton when the timing is right. So in other words don't piss me off.

Dina looked pissed and so I questioned why.

"Oh, so now you listen I was screaming at you for five minutes." She huffed.

We pulled up to the school and all the anger was forgotten in the excitement.

************************************************************************

A/N

OK to whoever is reading my story please comment

or vote. This is my first story so I need to know if it is worth it to continue.