Mission Smut

After Wolverine has fought Sabretooth. He was tried and upset Sabretooth ran away. So, you sensed something was wrong before he even came home.

# so you had something horny to do picture something sexy you would wear if you'll like.

So you put on the most sexist outfit in your closet. Which was black see through top and lacy panties. It showed all of your curves in the right places. You put on the perfume he liked on you and did the whole nine yards!!!!

When Wolverine came home he saw you in that outfit of course he took a shower. 

He said "ummm...Do you want to cause i don't to do anything you don't want to" He always had a soft spot just for you. And you loved it. You" You my love can put it any where" what you said in a low sedutive voice.

" Your in charge" You said. Wolverine on all fours now he said hardly growling. You did just so.

He then pulled do the lace underwear of yours brought them to you knees and showed his  lenght. Having pre-cum leak out of it. Put on and comdom and put his dick in your pussy just beating it from the back. 

From the first hit you where already cumming and tighting your pussy around his dick. Wolverine"already your cumming on my dick you haven't felt nothing yet" he said while grunting. 

He then started to rub your clit and fuck you. As your moaning and shaking crying for more. He then pulled out and lifted you up and put you on the bed including himself and put you on top of him. 

while you was starting to ride him. You looked at how his dick was moving and twitching inside you. You started to rub his abs kiss and lick them. He was trying to hold his groans but you