Chapter 9

~This is after Caspian and that wake up from their terrible dreams, Enjoy~

Eustace's POV
As I wake up I hear Screaming, it sounds like y/n. I rush to her room despite all the curious looks from the weird crew.

They seemed to notice the screaming too. I rush to Caspian's and Edmund's quarters to see Lucy and the two weird boys, in there already.

"Do guys not hear the screaming?" I ask them, a bit angry that they haven't heard the screaming, coming from y/n's room.

"What scr-" James was cut of by a blood curling scream that would've rocked the whole ship if louder.

"Y/n..." Caspian mumbles, and dashes towards her room with all of us in toe.

We all hear another scream. Once we reach her room, we slam open the door, to see her all sweat, crying and squirming.

"N-n-n-n-no l-l-lu" We hear her mumble. Lucy's eyes widened.

She screamed again. We were to shocked to move. More and more of the crew appeared at the door.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She screamed again, making us all flinch. She continued to toss and turn, screaming and crying.

Suddenly she stopped screaming, but continued to cry.

"Please Caspian, d-d-don't do this to me" she muttered. I turn to caspian, slightly glaring.

Caspian gulped, you could see sadness, confusion and absolutely petty in his eyes.

"STOP!" She suddenly screams, making us flinch again. She then started tossing and turning again.

I had enough of her suffering so I walked over to her and shook her. "Y/n" I say, shaking her again.

"Y/n!" Lucy yelled shaking y/n with me. I feel a jerk of her body and springs up from the bed with a gasp.

She turn to look at us. Her eyes were filled with tears, Fear, anger, guilt, and pure sadness.

Caspian went to comfort her but she flinch and moved back. "Stay away" she said, her voice cracking.

"Love, hey it was a bad dream your fine" Caspian says and tries to touch her again but she moves away bringing her legs to her chest.

"I said stay away!" She yelled. We all look at her on shock at her out burst.

"I don't want to hurt you" she says. "Your not going to hurt us n/n" Elijah says smiling sympathetically, also moving towards her.

"I said get away!" She yelled louder this time, her voice sounded scared and angry.

"We are trying to help you!" Edmund tried to reach her hand but she flinched again. I smack his hand away.

"She said leave so I think we should leave, let her have a breather" I say, seriousness covering my voice.

Everyone turned to me in complete utter chock except for y/n who just stared at me.

"We're not leaving her like this!" James argued. I turn back to y/n and her jaw clenched.

"I SAID GET OUT, NOW GET OUT NOW YPU FUCKIN IDIOTS!!! I DON'T WANT YO HURT YOU, SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Y/n screamed. She started crying has she huddled back into a ball.

"Alright, I'll check on you in the morning ok love" Caspian said. He lead everyone out but before I could get up a hand grasped mine.

"Stay, please eustace" I heard her voice and nearly broke. "Alright" I say just as the door closed.

I got up on the bed and hugged her. She full on cried into my shoulder. I rubbed her back.

"May as well cry a whole narnian sea" I say. I hear her laugh a little, making me pop a smile.

"Wanna talk about it?" I ask. "If it helps" she says. "Well it will" I say.

She removes herself from my shoulder and explains everything from her nightmare.

"Holy macaroni and cheese, that's intense." I mumble. Y/n still had tears coming out of her cheeks so I ripe them away.

"You don't have to be scared, your not going to hurt us ok? It was a nightmare, it's probably that evil test you have to past, it's not real, they want you to distant yourself so your not so strong, but your better than that" I say. Y/n looks at me.

"I am?" She asks. I nod "You are strong we us, don't push us away, cause your never going to hurt us" I say. Y/n wipes the rest of her tears.

"Thank you Eustace, for making me look towards the good side, and not fall the terrible dream" she says as she hugs me.

She kisses my cheek and rushes out the door. "Y/n where ya going!?" I yell out.

Oh well.. at least she's happy again...

Ugh no it's back to sleep with the rat they call reepicheep.

Y/n's POV
Once I rush out the door after Eustace little talk, I needed to find someone. I rush down the hall.

I reach a door and slam it open. There stood caspian with shock all over his face. It look like he was pacing.

I run up to him and hug him, so tightly that I could've broke his ribs. Hs pulled away and cupped my cheeks.

"What's wrong?" He asks. Tears spring in my eyes and his.

"You can tell me love" He says. I started telling him all about the nightmare. He just hugs me tightly and whispers sweet things in my ear.

"Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" He asks. I nod. He brings me up bridal style and carries me to my room.

We saw elijah and James by a doorway looking at us.

Caspian nods at them and they nod back. We reach my room and he lays me back in bed.

He wipes of my remaining tears. He snuggles in and pulls me towards him. I realize that this was our first time sleeping int he same bed, so I blushed.

"Your so cute when you blush" caspian says. I smile but it was soon interrupted by me yawning. Caspian chuckles.

"Ok my little wolfie, close your eyes and rest, we have a long sail to continue" he says.

I snuggle up more in him as he holds me.

"Goodnight my love" he says. "Good night cas" I say and with that I'm asleep.

~i hope you enjoyed today's two chapters Good night from me!~