dead. "

    the audience stood Gu Yan Sheng secretly clenched hands, and slowly release, his eyes flashed a hint of bitterness.

    He knew that Shen Luoan was stealing the card to embarrass Wen Niannan, but he didn't expect that Wen Niannan would show his claws to fight back and scratch Shen Luoan's face.

    The smile on Shen Luoan's face was stiff, and he gritted his teeth and said: "Really? I don't think I just left because I didn't love. If I remember correctly, Tang Shuo High School confessed to you in front of the whole school, and you often even after marriage Go to the concert with him, eat dinner together and play the piano, right? "When the

    director heard this, his eyes lit up. He was anxious and started to explode? Quickly let the camera focus on WE.

    Wen Nian Nanshou immediately returned to normal after a meal, and said with a smile: "The high school classmates met for the first time in many years and went to the concert."

    Shen Luoan glanced at the people under the stage and winked, and the person turned and left.

    Shen Luoan looked at the card with a cruel smile, and said: "The last question, WE, what does it feel like to be in the dark basement?"

    Wen Niannan's body froze in an instant, and his hand suddenly clenched and placed under the table.

    Boom... The audience suddenly went dark, all the lights went out, and the people at the scene suddenly became a mess.

    Wen Niannan watched the surroundings become dark for an instant, his face was instantly bloodless, and his body trembled and sank to the ground.

    "Don't..."

    Wen Niannan recalled everything that happened in the basement at the time, curled up on the ground and hugged his head with his hands.

    Suddenly, he put Wen Niannan's arms tightly in his arms with both hands. The embrace was so warm, Wen Niannan pressed his chest to hear the other's heartbeat, and subconsciously grasped his clothes tightly.

    "Don't be afraid...Don't be afraid of     Nian Nian , I'm here, don't be afraid..."

    "It's okay, it's okay, not afraid..."

Gu Yansheng saw Wen Niannan's pale face instantly, and his heart suddenly jerked. He was about to go up to stop Shen Luoan, and the scene suddenly went dark. Up.

    He hurriedly rushed to the stage, but because the surrounding darkness did not see the steps empty, his knees slammed to the ground with a heartache, but he hurriedly got up to find someone, and fumbled to Wen Niannan's original position to find the person curled up on the ground. .

    "Gu... Gu Yansheng?"

    "It's okay... It's okay, I'm here... I'm not afraid..." Gu Yansheng's shoulder injury started to ache because of the collision just now.

    Gu Yansheng held the person in his arms tightly, looked at the camera that was still shining slightly, and sternly said: "Where is the backup power source? Find someone to turn on the backup power source and reconnect it." The

    staff then remembered and hurried to check. Turn on the switch again.

    The scene lighted up again, and everyone at the scene looked at Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan who were hugging tightly on the ground.

    And Shen Luoan, who had just stood up to the side, was immediately angry when he saw this scene, and roared: "Gu Yansheng! What are you doing? I am your lover!"