introduction

y/n lives in the run-down apartment in reseda with her 18 year old sister miya . she never knew her dad and her mom gave up on her and her sister at a young age. they stayed with their aunt until miya got old enough to get a job and have her own place and y/n went with her.

y/n had been friends with eli and demetri since 3rd grade. they were inseparable ever since. eli was always insecure of his lip but to y/n it was the most perfect thing ever and she would tell him exactly that and try to show him that everyday. eli wasn't a shy quiet boy around her, he could talk to her and joke around with her for hours and not get bored. he always liked y/n but the older they got the more his feeling grew for her. demetri always knew that eli liked y/n he also knew how y/n liked eli too. 

     y/n would always get picked on for hanging out with the kid with the "weird lip" she hated when people made fun of him she always stood up for him and he always loved when she did. when y/n got in high school she never worried about other boys or getting a boyfriend but a lot of boys tried getting with her but she never seemed to care for them. these boys were also the same boys bullying demetri and eli so of course she wasn't about to date any of them. y/n was a beautiful girl but she hated the way she looked she struggled with herself for a long time but eli and demetri really helped her through it. mostly eli though. demetri wasn't the most comforting person. y/n always told demetri and eli everything. like everything. y/n was a lot like demetri and just spoke her mind. she would also end up slipping up some times and almost told eli how she felt. 

            she was planning on telling him but she didn't know how. she was embarrassed and afraid of rejection. maybe this was the year that she told eli how she felt. just maybe..

a/n :yall i cant- this is my first book i feel like this is terrible already😫✋