Part 10 ~ come on please...

Začít od začátku

Five space jumps on front of me and says "can we talk?" I say "I said I want to blow something up not talk" Five says "please just for a few minutes" I look at him seriously and say, "fine you have 10 minutes"....

We go to the donut shop and sit down Five start to say sorry and all that dull shit and I just rack in my chair...

After the ten minutes pass I say "you time is up!" I get up and walk out Five says "Y/N!!" He space jumps in front of me and looks me in the eye and says "I love you and I never wanted us to end" I says "that's cool" I push him aside and walk out the donut store and go to a corner store and look around...

Took some stuff and paid for it realized there was no use in blowing something up...

I walk back to the academy and see people holding hands, hug, kissing, and smiles on there faces....

I walk inside the academy while looking down at my feet. I look up and smile and pretend nothing happened....

I hear a knock on the door I walk in to the living room and not answer it I just lay down and look at the ceiling I hear Five says "I'll get it!" He space jumps to the door and opens it and says "Hey!" The girl says "Hey Five" I say in my head "that's the girl he fucked familiar voice" I still lay there...

I start to smoke then I hear Klaus he says "y/n!!! Where are you I know you want drugs!" I say "IN THE LIVING ROOM!!" I sit up and wait for Klaus and I see Five and the girl hugging and he looks over her me then back at the girl Klaus comes in and says "hey you!!" I look at him and say "hi stupid" I get up and hug him he says "you have to meet Dave he is a good guy!" I say "ok!" Klaus stop hugging me...

We both sit on the couch and Klaus gives me a bag of drugs I sniff it and don't get high...

There are something that affect me and some don't like alcohol if I want it to affect me I let it but if I don't want it to I drink it and it doesn't affect me one tiny bit....

After getting high with Klaus we go upstairs and run around the house like we where when we where kids....

After running for a while I hear Luther call me downstairs I runs down out of breath and look at Luther and say "what is it big monkey?" He says "not funny but someone is here to meet you" I say "nah I'm good" I turn around and start to walk upstairs but before I could even touch the step Luther grabs my hand and drags me to the living room....

I say "let me go or swear to god I will kill you" he says "not if I kill you first" I say "remember I don't die" he looks at me confused and says, "what"

"what did I say?" He let's go of me and said "you said you couldn't die" I say "oh yea might as well take out the secret" I take out my horns and halo and say "much better, don't you think" he screams and I say "stop being a baby" I grab a flower and turn it in to a knife and say "Luther be careful with what you wish for" I turn the knife back into a flower and put it back I put my horns aways and halo....

I help Luther up and he grabs my hand tightly and drags me to the living room I go with him and see everyone talking to the girl that Five Fucked I stay quiet....

Luther brings me to a sit and sits me down I was sitting next to Diego I dap him up and he does to he didn't trust her I could feel it...

Everyone looks at me and I say "y'all good" they start talking about the girl and why she has sex with Five I really didn't want to know so I put earbuds in with out them noticing...

I get off the couch in the middle of the talk and walk away...

Song: gasoline ~ Halsey

I start to sing the song in the kitchen with making a snack I finished making my snack still singing and go back to the living room and sit down while singing the song happy and not looking at anyone....

I stop the song and look up and see everyone staring at me I take another bit of my sandwich and say "yea??" I take the AirPods out and put them away and say "I have to go Aidan is getting ice cream with my dad and I need to see how that's going good talk though!" I get up and throw the sandwich on the floor and it goes up in flames.....

I open a portal and Five says "I love you!!" I say "yea I heard that a million times before but I don't think that person is coming back" the portal closes and I walk to the ice cream shop...

I see Aidan with his horns and halo out I smile and say "want to go see dad?" He says "yea!!" He holds my hand and my dad says "can I come that mother fucker cheated I deserve to see who this is" I say "fine" I take out my horns and halo....

We all teleport there I say loudly "I'm back with Guests and a surprise" we walk back into the living room and my dad says "you guys look like shit" Aidan laughs and says "the girl in the blond looks stupid" (the girl Five cheated on with).....

I laugh and dad laughs to dad pushes me and I look at him and say "you piece of shi- I run towards him and space jump behind him and pull his hair and he falls throw the floor I laugh and Aidan laughs to...

Luther says "who the hell is that guy?!" I say "that's my dad" Allison was scared and so was Vanya I say "oh come on you guys can't be that scared I can hide them for you" I hide my halo and horns and say "there am I scary now"even the Blondie was scared of me I laugh and say "that bitch is scared of me" Niko laugh and Five stands up and walks up to me...

What's going to happen next...