"Sleep with me Jennie" she said and gently hold my hand. I was planning to sleep alone today, but I just couldn't do that when I saw her caring eyes.

I nodded.

"But I don't want to go sleep yet."

"So what do you wanna do?"  I bitted my lip.

"Umm I have some beer hidden in my closet, so wanna drink it with me?"

I looked up to her. She slowly nodded.

"Sure, lets go"

We were sitting on floor in her room, laughing loudly.

I could feel the alcohol in me, as I was getting more hot to that point I couldn't handle it anymore. I was sitting there only in my shirt.

"Hey Lisayah, arent ya hwot?" She was still fully dressed.

"Hmm? Watcha talkin' abwout? I'm always hot" she smirked on me.

"True" I laughed and sat closer to her.

"Bwut you would be hotter if this sweater was off."

I tugged on the sweater. She took it off, leaving herself only in her bra.

I studied her half naked body.

Hmm much more better.

"Is that so?"

"Did I say that aloud?"

She laughed and took another sip from her beer.

"I thing we ran out of beer." She pointed on the floor.

"I don't care, I'm now drinking something else"

I muttured and continue looking on lisa abs. She suddenly stood up and helped me too. She wrapped my arms around her neck and put her hands on my weist.

She started to moving slowly and I realized that she was trying to dance. I chuckled on her.

"What?" She asked looking in my eyes.

"Nothin' you are cute."

"You should already decide if I'm hot or cute"

I stopped moving as I felt her head on my shoulder.

"Lisa? Are you alr-"

I didn't finish my sentence because I moaned. She kissed my neck, not once, but continued kissing my neck up to my jaw, kissing my cheek. She leaned her forhead to mine and looked in my eyes. I didn't know what was happening, but I honestly didn't care.

Finaly after all this time, I felt her lips on mine.

They were perfect.

The kiss was slow on begging, but we started to put more force in it and trying to get closer to each other. I pushed Lisa on her bad and sat on her lap. Not breaking the kiss.

She liked my lower lip, lightly bitting on it. I moaned and she take the chance and stick her tonuge in my mouth. I was in heaven.

Her hands were on my back pulling me closer as she was exploring my mouth. I lost the battle of domince and she moved to kiss my cheek up to my ear.

"Fuck"

I cursed as she started to lick my earlobe, nibbling it and sucking on it. I slowly let my arms fell down to buttom of her jeans, easily unclapping it.