He took one step away from me.

"I cannot help you Kai. I am no longer Alpha."

My brows furrowed.

"What? Who's Alpha?"

"You. You've found your mate. I must step down and you must step up. You're Alpha now."

I swallowed.

"Then how do I do this?"

He shrugged.

"What are your orders?" Alec said from the floor.

We both turned towards him.

"I didn't know she was your mate Kai." He explained, standing up.

"If I would've known I wouldn't have said anything. If she's your mate then....she's one of us."

I smiled at my younger brother and patted him on my back.

"Thanks little bro."

He chuckled.

"Orders son." My father said, bringing us back to the matter at hand.

"Oh yes, we need a pack meeting. Immediately."

They both nodded and sprang into action. I went into the kitchen and gave my mother a hug, explaining to her what was going on.

It felt good to be home.

Zin's POV-

I sighed and looked around me. WEveryone was running around frantically like they lost their heads.

I sighed and got up on a platform.

The towns market was torn up and things burned as I looked around at my old homeland. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sounds around me.

When I opened my eyes, they were glowing and I was attracting people's attention.

"May I have everyone's attention please!!" I announced.

People walking around in rags and burnt clothing from the fires the Wolfsbane caused looked up at me and stopped what they were doing to pay attention to me.

"Witches and wizards! Princess Galatea needs your help! She's been taken by Gregory and the Wolfsbane and needs your help! It's time we stand up to the Wolfsbane! We need to show them that they cannot control us anymore! That we are in control of our lives, not them!! Join me in saving the princess and others who have been taken by the Wolfsbane!"

People started cheering and I nodded.

That was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be...

A man walked up onto the stage and looked at me.

"Why should we help the princess? What has she ever done for us? What has the royal blood done for any type of peasant?"

We were attracting a very large crowd now which was exactly what I wanted. I looked at the burly man in front of me.

"Galatea, as you know, can be very....eccentric at times but she loves this kingdom and the people that are in it. As many of you already know, Tea used to walk these streets! She would buy things here all the time and live like a normal peasant! Why? Because she loves her people. She would've died for a life like the ones you guys lead. What kind of people are you if you don't wish to help your princess, a princess like Galatea?"

I watched as they all started talking about what I just said.

A boy about 12 walked up to the stage with a wooden sword.

Uncaged Wolf; Untamed Witchजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें