I am the simp, so what - Greamno

MCC was about to start. They have been waiting this day for some time. The three of them said their goodbyes and went to... find their teammates

The first games were easy, Dream dominating in Parkour Warrior, Technoblade in Sky Battle and Grian in Build Mart. Right now Techno being in second followed by Dream in third and Grian in fifth.

It's game 8 before dodgeball, and well  Survival Games has been picked. Many of them expeting to be Sands of Time or a tie at least.

> Dream was killed by Grian<

"Wow, that was unexpected"Dream tried to play it like he and Grian didn't knew each other, but couldn't help the smile on his face when he saw that the training before the big event was a succes. Him and Techno trained him well.

>Tubbo_ was killed by Grian<
>ItsFundy was killed by Grian<
>Grian was killed by Sapnap<

And there it stoped, Grian did pretty good, 3 kills plus his teammates kills got them up in forth place, his teammates dieing from Sapnap team too

Dream knew that Grian did his best. He got his comunicator and put it on private, before the chat could have seen it.

>Dream: Good job out there!

Grian receives the message, but his chat couldn't see it either because the conversation's private it could be seen just by said user. 

>Grian: Thanks, and sorry for killing you earlier. 

As the time passed they tried to be concentrated, to not bring any suspicions on themselves but mostly to act normal. 

Dream was talking to his teammates as he caught Techno in the corner of his eye, winking at him. No one other than Dream noticed but Techno knew Dream very well to tell that the boy had a blush on his cheeks, covered by the white smiley face mask.

 Techno had an idea tho, he stated following Dream around, being fangirling and simping as much as humanly possible. Of course his chat took it as a joke, because his chat always ended up taking things as jokes. 

Techno still following Dream around, simping for him  and talking about him every now and then, but in his monotonic  voice nobody took it seriously. Up until when he got a better idea all of the sudden. He started following Grian around. His chat thought it was a random creator, little did they knew... 

It was dogeball time. Techno's team was qualified and to continue the bit Techno sends a  quick message thru the public chat before it begun.

<Techno> Grian notice me, I am a big fan!!!!
<Techno> I love you,notice me

And he started to focus on the event.

"Who you votin' for M'lord" asked one of his teammates. "I'm going with Techno's team, he sayed he loves me, none of the other people were like him..." 

After he spoke with his teammate, responded to Technos message in  chat.

<Grian>  Go on Techno
<Grian>  I'm with you

The chat was full with encouragment messages, or funny bits to cheer the others up.

In the end Techno didn't won, but they had fun. The event ended and everybody went on with their days. 

When Dream, Techno and Grian  got home it was already dark outside. The Hermit headed to the kitchen to cook  dinner for him and his lovers, the other two being too tired to do it.

Dream and Techno were on the couch, and Dream was brushing and then braiding Techno's hair. After he was done with the pinkets hair he went to the kitchen where his short boyfriend was cooking dinner. 

He took him by the waist surprising the hermit, and kissed him gently on the check. "Dream if you are here can you put the table please?" says Grian with a soft voice. The masked man just nods and sets the table.

After 20 minutes or so dinner is ready and all three of them are eating in peace, small talking here and there when they remember something funny or just thing from MCC. From nowhere Grian thinks about today and laugts a bit. 

"So, tell me love, how is to be the official simp?" Grian asked with a smug smile on his lips and his hand in front of techno as if he was holding a microphone. 

"Listen nerd, it was worth it. How can I not simp when I have such cute boyfriends?"  he said taking Grians hand in his and kissing it gently. 

"Thanks pig! We love you too" Dream saied and winked 

"I know this already blob" all 3 laughs and continued eating and small talking

After they we're done with  dinner, Techno offered to wash the dishes. So that Dream and Grian can go shower before him. 

"Thank you baby, look Dream, our own little simp" Grian called from downstairs to Dream and chuckles 

"Ok, i am a simp, so what?"  says Techno puting soap on the sponge and starts washing the dishes.

Dream cames downstairs, and takes the small hermit in a bridal way makeing him blush cutely. he gives a sweet kiss. "Its time to shower tomato" The dirty blonde male just laughts looking at his blushing boyfriend and takes him to bathroom. Then u can hear him shout "Techno we're waiting for you!"

Techno shortly after it's done with the dishes. Turns the lights off and goes upstairs to join his two boyfeiends 

After the shower, they dryed  their bodys and hair then changed in comfortable clothes. Techno jumped on the bed being the first one, then Dream and Grian joind him cuddling toghether. They opened the Tv and watched some movies until they fell asleep.

----------------------------

Hello if you are reading this thank you! We are new here, hope you like this first chapter of our book, we will write more probably. Thank you for reading  <3

-Nico and Zura-