"I grew up." She smiled walking inside and going up the stairs to get Ron.

Completely forgetting about the muffliato spell she placed on the door she thought Ron was finished. She opened the door to tell him they had to go.

"Hey Ron-" Y/n looked up and saw that he wasn't finished.

"Bloody hell y/n!"

She tried to avert her eyes. But she saw, it.

Y/n acted like nothing happened straightened herself up and said.

"Umm. Hey, we're leaving to go get Harry. So be down in five."

"Uh- alright." He stuttered.

Before she left the room she stopped at the door.

"Please. Please, put a silencing charm on the room next time. It would be very much appreciated."

Y/n went back downstairs where everyone was ready to leave.

"Are you ready?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"Yes Ron's just coming now." Y/n smiled.

'Why did I say it like that.'  Y/n thought.

"Alrighty then I'll go first." Mr. Weasley stated stepping into the fireplace grabbing a handful of floo powder. "No. 4 Privet Drive." He yelled throwing the floo powder down and disappearing.

"Alright Fred your turn." Mrs. Weasley said.

"No. 4 Privet Drive." Fred was gone.

And then George.

"Y/n it's your turn since Ron's not down yet." Mrs. Weasley smiled.

Y/n grabbed a handful of floo powder and spoke very clearly saying "No. 4 Privet Drive." And was gone she felt herself land on top of something that felt like a human.

It was very dark.

"Fred? George? Are you there?" She asked.

"Yes were right here." Fred and George said at the same time.

"I don't know how you do that." Y/n asked.

"Do what?" They said in sync again.

Just then she felt someone land on top of her.

"Hey Ron." She laughed.

"H-hi."

"Bombarda." Mr. Weasley said and just then they were crawling out into the living room of the Dursley's house.

Y/n ran to Harry giving him a big hug.

"Harry I've missed you!" She smiled.

"So have I." He looked at her with his mouth agape. "A lot." He smiled.

"Harry we'll go get your trunk." Fred and George said running up the stairs.

Y/n walked up to his uncle and aunt.

"Hello." She smiled. "I'm y/n l/n." She reached out her hand for them to shake which they declined before looking at her face. Just then Harry's cousin walked up to her.