1

Izuku's POV

I was on my way back to the dorm after a buying my boyfriend todoroki his favorite soba,now I'm infront of todoroki's bedroom.I open the the with no hesitation,then I saw momo on top of todoroki.I started running on my way to room sobbing,I step inside my room blocking the door.  

After a few minutes I didn't realized I fell asleep on the floor,my phone started ringing I saw the caller ID
'Oh its Chris'I thought to myself

C=Chris I=Izuku

I:"Hola Chris"(hey chris)I said in spanish

C:'Siento molestarte este joven maestro fallecido'(I'm sorry for bothering you this late,young master)

I:"No,no,no,està bien"(No no no It's fine)

I:"que necesitas de todos modos?"(what do you need anyway?)I said in a sleepy tone.

C:"Pues,la reina de Inglattera te invitó al baile como su invitado"(well,the queen of England invited you to the ball as her guest)

I:"Vale,pero ¿cuándo?"(okay but when?)I asked my butler

C:"el próximo sábado por la noche,señor"(next Saturday night,sir)

'Hmmm next saturday?well...since tomorrow is the final exam so okay'I thought while grinning at myself.

I:"ok,prepara mi jet el proximo jueves"(okay,prepare my jet next thursday)

C:"en eso,señor"(on it,sir)

I smiled knowing that I'll be back in my home place.(actually not a home place cuz he had several houses around the world.I hung my phone up.then,I called dadzu.

N-nezu I-izuku

N:"what do you need Mr.midoriya"

I:"I'm gonna transfer to BNAA(brooklyn national advance academy)don't worry I'm a scholar there"

N:"...ok"

'That's weird I thought nedzu already know'I stared at the ceiling for a couple of minutes before dozing off.

The next day

I was on my way to the kitchen when I heard someone talking about me."don't you guys think that deku-kun is getting more annoying"I heard uraraka said"yeah,he always stay out late that's very unheroic of him"Iida add in and the rest nod in agreement.I can feel hot liquid dripping in my hands as I cover up my eyes.

I can feel someone tapping my shoulder,I turn around and I saw aizawa-sensei"s-sensei"I said as I wipe my tears"problem child"sensei said in a caring voice.

Aizawa's POV

As I walk through the hallway I can see a my student peeping in the common room.I went near him and tap his shoulder,he turned around with a tears in his green emerald eyes."s-sensei"problem child said in a shocked face."problem child"I said as I hugged him.

Izuku's POV

(I know aizawa's pov is so short)

'What the-is this really my teacher'as I smile wider than my normal.momo yelled out kicking me out of my thought."guys,guys,you won't believe it the queen of England invited me and my family to the ball next week"momo said in a excited voice"Really?!my family got one too!!!"Iida chimed in "awww I wish I can come toooo"uraraka said in a low voice can still be heard."well you can all come the queen said we can invite anyone we wanted to come well except midoriya"todobitch said in his usual bored voice with a killer's smirk at the end.

'Hehe we'll see about about that'I smiled creepily to myself making aizawa-sensei flinch back.

1 week later(thursday)

I was on sitting in my plane(😌yes his the owner of the airport)when I heard someone yelled at me"DEKU!!!?WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???"katsuki runs toward me "well,for my ride of course"I said raising my eyebrow"we are not paying for your ride"momo said swaying her hips"well I shouldn't be inside the plane without paying. right?"I said in a sassy tone."I'm sorry for interrupting but I'm here for Izuku midoriya"a flight attendant said
"Yes,that's me"I said standing up."aww they're gonna kick a trash out"Fuyumi said sticking her tongue out."ohhh...we are not kicking him out.we are here to move his luggage on his jet"the flight attendant said with a smile on her face."WHAT!!!?"making everyone's jaw drop."right,I forgot about it thank you for informing me"I smiled walking towards the door."oh by the way enji is touya there yet?"I said making endeavor flinch " Yes he is"leaving a smile on his face."ok see you later then"waving my hand.

Todoroki's POV

'What the fuck how can he talk to dad casually not even mom can call him by his first name,what's so special with that shit anyway???'I thought ti myself.

Touya/dabi's POV

"You know I'm a villain,right?so why bother taking me with you?"I ask Izuku making him look at me"well that's a secret for you to find out"putting his index finger to his lips.
After a six hours ride we arrived earlier than the plane.walking outside the airport,when I was about to yell for taxi,he held my hand leading me to a 'LIMO!!!!!?'

walking outside the airport,when I was about to yell for taxi,he held my hand leading me to a 'LIMO!!!!!?'

  'What the-'making me look at him like 'really dude' face.

"Bienvenido de nuevo,joven maestre"(welcome back,young master) said the man while opening the car's door

"Si,oh cierto! esto es touya"(yeah,oh right! this is touya)I look at him confusingly.

"Preparaste la ropa para el baile?"(did you prpare the clothes for the ball?)

"Sí señor"(yes sir)

"You know I can't understand you,right?"I said going inside the CaR.
He nodded hesitantly letting me make an audible sigh."Oh come on I'm tired let's go home already"Izuku said in a low voice but can be heard.

Izuku's POV

After a few minutes of driving we arrived at my house.

Front

I can see touya's jaw drop to the ground.