"Ah...Do you wanna join us for game night tonight?" Yangyang rushed out. "It'll be nice to have someone new over."

"There's already way too many of us." Jaein said. "But I can't come tonight cause I need to record."

"We don't need you there anyways." Yangyang retorted earning a punch on the shoulder from Jaein. "Ack--anyways you wanna join?" Haneul took a moment to think about it. She definitely wanted to, it'll give her an excuse to corner her soulmate and force an answer out of him.

"Who's gonna be there?" She asked, though she would still want to go even if he wasn't there, she wanted to know if she needed to prepare herself or not.

"The wayv guys...Rushi who is one of the guys' soulmate, Renjun and Chenle." He counted.

"..Yeah ok I'll go." She agreed. She knows she won't have another chance to meet him, she also loves meeting new people, so she'll definitely be going.

"Really?!" Yangyang exclaimed, his face lighting up.

"Yeah, just message me the details and I'll be there." She said, hinting for him to take his phone out, which he did, offering her to put her number into it. She added her number, saving her name as 'stop visiting after opening hours." She passed the phone back with a grin, earning a smirk as he read the name. "Boss's orders." She said looking back at Yoonbin who was keeping a close eye on them.

"Ah I need to go to my photoshoot." Jaein stood up, looking at the time. She leaned closer to Jaein, swiping the hair from her face. "We should talk about...that another time." She whispered, earning a nod from Haneul, before she leaned back.

"Thanks guys!" She says before running out of the store.

"I hope you're okay." Yangyang brought up as the door closed behind Jaein.

"I am, you don't need to worry about me." She assured, giving him a pat on his shoulder.

"The best boba maker needs to be protected at all costs." He joked making Haneul giggle slightly. Something about him reminded her of Jingwen, who would call her without reason, just wanting to know if Haneul is okay and they'd always end up teasing each other.

"Ahh Yangyang, you're so cute." She teased turning her head to look at him, as he lets out a nervous laugh. He looked down at a notification that popped up on his phone, a look of realisation hitting him.

"Shiz the others are gonna kill me." He mumbled before standing up, making sure the drinks are safely in hand before giving Haneul a bow. "I'll be off now." He gives her a smile before walking towards the door.

"I'll see you tonight." Haneul mentioned before he nodded, leaving the store.

🎤
———

"She called me cute." Yangyang chimed excitedly as he walked towards Haechan, giving him the drink he had asked for.

"Was this the girl you were talking about?" Haechan asked as he shakes his drink, sitting on the couch beside Winwin.

"Yeah...I even got her number." He gushed, earning a squeal from Haechan. Mark took his drink from Yangyang' hand before sitting on the other side of Winwin, who pretended to be immersed in his game.

"Did you ask her out?" Mark asked, joining the conversation.

"Nah." Yangyang shook his head. "I invited her to game night instead." He said. Winwin put his phone down, looking up at Yangyang who now has his full attention.

"You invited who to game night?" Winwin questioned. He doesn't like strangers and the thought of one joining their game night is enough to ruin it for him.