Draco smacked my ass as I stood up and I turned around looked at him, "Behave." I said. He crossed his arms, "Make me." He said confidently.

If no one else was around I would've taken him right here right now.

"I'm going to be sick." Blaise shoved me away before anything happened.

I walked into the shop where Narcissa was waiting for me. "I'm sorry I kind of wasted your tim-" I looked up at her only to see the dress she was standing proudly in front of.

"Oh my god." I covered my mouth and raised my brows. I walked over to her and she pulled me into a hug. "It's perfect." I smiled and examined it even more.

It was a white gown, just how I wanted. Little diamonds ran up the whole dress until the top was completely covered. The style of the top was unique, it would stand out exactly how I imagined. I was stunned.

"I can't wait to put it on." I said excitedly.

"I'll have them pack it and ring it up, you can call Draco in to pay." Narcissa smirked and walked over to someone who was working.

I walked out and quickly walked over to Draco, "Time to pay." I said and grabbed his hand. "Oh thank Merlin she found one." Blaise went on and placed his hand over his chest.

"Can I at least see it first?" He threw his arm around my shoulder. "Nope. It's a surprise." I teased him and pulled him towards the counter.

"1,019 galleons." The woman smiled. I widened my eyes, I've never had something that expensive. That was nearly $50,000 in muggle cash.

"Draco, never mind it's too much." I placed my hand on his arm and looked up at him. He looked down at me lifted my chin up. "I'd pay even more if it came down to it." He placed a quick kiss on my lips.

I'm so in love with this man.

About an hour later.

After we went back to Malfoy Manor and set all our things down. We still wanted to go back and look around though. Narcissa said it was alright so we all apparated back and shopped some more. Blaise was more excited than Pansy.

They fought over a coat but Blaise flicked her on the forehead and she scoffed and let go of the coat, leading to the fact that Blaise won. He smirked and went to ring it up.

"You lost." Elias teased her. I chuckled and Pansy kicked him in the leg. "Damn it Pansy." He shouted and rubbed his leg.

Draco and I were holding hands while walking, swinging them back and forth. A random girl walked up to him and stopped us.

"I like your shirt." She bit down on her lip and looked at him up and down. Draco smiled, "Thank you." She lightly touched his shoulder and walked away. I scoffed and let go of his hand and caught up with the rest of the group.

"Elle." He rolled his eyes and walked over to us.

"I like your shirt." I mocked the girl. "Thank you." I went on to mock him and threw my hands up. He rolled his eyes at me. "Shut your dumbass up." I said with attitude and crossed my arms.

"Don't start." He scrunched his face. I raised my brows at him, testing him. He got the hint and took his hands out of his pockets.

"Don't." He stood up straight.

"Elias." I cooed and smirked. Elias turned around to face me, "Can you buy me some ice cream?" I let a smile appear on my face.

"Yeah sure." He smiled back and looked over at Draco. Draco was pissed off and had it expressed all over his face. Elias laughed nervously, "Actually I don't think I have cash." He reached around in his pocket.

I rolled my eyes and pulled his arm, "Yes you do." I huffed and looked back at Draco. Blaise was laughing while Goyle and Leon reenacted Elias and I.

The rest of the group sat down around some tables and pulled in some extra chairs. I walked back with a vanilla cone and took a seat across from Draco. Elias sat next to me and I leaned towards him.

They started a conversation, Draco kept eye contact with me the entire time so I decided to use this to my advantage.

I slowly licked the ice cream, never breaking our eye contact. Draco's eyes traveled to my lips and he took a deep breath. Blaise chuckled and elbowed him.

"You wish that was you huh?" Blaise teased him. "Oh fuck off Blaise." Draco snapped and shoved him. "Bossy bossy." Blaise threw up his hands.

Draco leaned back in his seat and placed his hands on the table, fiddling with his rings. He looked me up and down slowly.

Under the table I kicked off my heel to reveal my black laced stockings. No one was paying attention to us. I slowly slid my foot up his leg and he took a sharp inhale and sat up straight.

I smirked knowing the power I held over him.

After 15 minutes we all decided to head back to the house. Tomorrow was the day of the ball, we were all sleeping over just to make things easier. I wasn't complaining though, I hated being home.

****

Next chapter is the ball. Hope you liked their little shopping day. I'm going to show their outfits before the ball chapter so stay tuned, I love you all.