The Great Ping Pong Scam

Comincia dall'inizio

"Really?" Tori asked.

"Yeah." We nodded.

"Okay, then I wanna try out for the team." Tori said. We winced while looking at each other.

"What?" Tori asked.

"Look, if you want to try out for the Ping Pong Team you got to talk to the team captain." I said.

"Fine. Who's the team captain?" Tori asked.

"Jade." Cat answered, making Tori groan.

"Or you can join my team," Rex said. "'I call it: "Rex's All Hot Chick Volleyball Squad." Rex laughed, and Tori took her gum out of her mouth, and stuck it on Rex's nose, before walking away.

"Tori!" Robbie exclaimed.

"Just get it off my nose." Rex said. Robbie went to get it off, but it stretched making us groan in disgust.

"Aw, it's the stretchy kind."
___

So Tori is trying out for the Ping Pong team.

A/n: Cue the music. P.S can't write these kind of sence so just go with it

Up first was Beck.

She beat him.

Then I went up, and it lasted about 30 seconds, until she managed to beat me too.

Next, was Andre.

She beat him too.

Next, was Cat. She was scared, so when Tori hit the ball towards her, she screamed, and ran off, after dropping the paddle, as Tori did a werid dance.

Honestly, this was getting annoying.

Next, was Robbie, who for some reason was playing without his shirt on. Tori managed to beat him too, but that's because the ball hit him where the sun doesn't shine. Beck covered Rex's eyes, as I ran up to help the poor boy on the floor.

Rex even went up, and Tori manged to beat him too which wasn't surprising. He threw down the paddle which made us finch.

Finally it was over.

Tori went up to Jade to get her results.

"Well?" Tori questioned.

"You didn't make the team." Jade replied.

"W-What? I beat everybody." Tori said.

"I don't care. Read the school website." Jade said and handed Tori her phone.

Tori took it, and read the school website. "When a student tries out for sports team for which there no coach. The team captain shall decide if the student is granted, or denied acceptance to the team." Tori read.

"Captain says denied." Jade said, as she took her phone back.

"But you can't just-" Tori said.

Jade put the phone in her face. "Read the phone, Tori. Read the phooooone." She teased.

Tori moved Jade's arm, so the phone would be out of her face.

"Don't you steal my phone in face bit." Tori snapped before leaving the room after snatching paddle from Robbie.
___

We were playing Twister in the Ping Pong. I was bent over by Jade with my hand next to Robbie's foot. It was super uncomfortable, but I was really flexible, and able to handle it.

"This is the best Ping Pong Practice ever." Andre said. I started to lean because my limbs were giving out on me, and all of us ended up falling on top of each other, while laughing. It took a little bit to do, but we managed to untangled ourselves, and got up from the floor.