Introduction

Here there is 5 years leap after Vidyut threatened Avni. And she left everyone..

-----×----×------×-----×-----×-----×-----×----×

Some major changes..

1. Here one new character ~ Arjun Pandit
Arjun is Vidyut brother, he is positive role and love Mishti the most.. After Avni returns from jail Arjun asked Avneil to take Mishti to USA. Arjun assured that he will Mishti as her own daughter and will give her all the happiness and love she deserves.. And Avneil agreed because they know she wants new environment..

2. In 5 years leap~ Neil resigned police force and join Khanna Industries to help his father

3. Neav (Neil's and Avni's son) Here Avni told Neav that she is his mother and about Neil will be revealed in the story..

4. Avni runs 'Sukoon Ghar' with Sunheri,Tara,Sitara.. And everyone in Sukoon Ghar knows that she is Avni and Neav is his son.. but outside the Sukoon Ghar no one knows..

------×-----×----×----×-----×-----×-----×-----×

Characters Introduction

Neil Khanna ~  Ex police officer.. Son of Praksh and Swetha.. Husband of Avni.. Father of Neav.. Head of Khanna Industries

Avni Khanna ~ Wife of Neil.. Mother of Neav.. Daughter of Neela, Ayesha and Ashish.. Jaandidi of Sukoon ghar childrens..

Neav~ Son of Neil and Avni..

Bebe~  Grandmother of Neil..

Swetha~ Mother of Neil.. and Mother in law of Avni..

Praksh ~ Father of Neil.. and Father in law of Avni.. but loves Avni a lot

Ali and Riya ~ Best friends of Neil and Avni.. They shift to Delhi..

KK ~ Karan Kapoor.. Neil's friend

Mitali ~ Neil's friend and she is a police officer.. She loves Neil but afraid to say as she knows Neil  only loves Avni..

DD ~ Best friend of  Neil.. She consider Neil as his brother and Avni as his bhabhi.. And loves Avneil a lot..

Sunheri ~ Best friend of Avni.. Stay with here in Sukoon Ghar

Tara and Sitara ~  Twins sister lives in Sukoon Ghar

Samarth20 years old child in Sukoon Ghar.. He loves music a lot and wanna make his future in Music..

Saisha ~ 19 years old child in  Sukoon Ghar.. She also loves music..

Neha ~ 12 years old girl in Sukoon Ghar..

So this was the introduction part.. I hope uh all like..