"It's nothing serious really-"
"Oh yeah it's nothing serious yet it left you almost FUCKING PARALYZED!!" Namjoon sighed, looking towards Jin.

"It may have almost left me paralyzed, but I've been through worse. Like I was saying, it was a normal day. I was getting ready to eat until I felt something in my head. I didn't know what it was, but it was kind of calling me? Anyway, I teleported to the place it wanted me to go since it was starting to make my head hurt. Turns out I teleported to the Elite Society."

"The Elite Society? How did that even happen?" Namjoon shrugged at Hoseok's question, continuing to talk.

"I don't know what it was, but I was transported into the boss' office. He was the man that told us about Jungkook."

Everyone besides Namjoon had a look of shock on their face, not expecting that. "He was right under our noses huh, motherfucker." I watched as Taehyung placed a comforting hand on Jimin's shoulder, clenching my jaw before I turned my head towards Namjoon again.

"He said he brought me here, telling me that he wanted to make a deal. If I gave him Jungkook, he'd give me a piece of information that would ease all my past worries."

Taehyung spoke up. "Past worries?" Namjoon looked sad, his eyes trained on the wall behind Yoongi and Hoseok's head, who sat on a couch together.

"It was about my parents. I never told you all the full story. They disappeared without a trace when I was young, five years later they were placed in my living room dead. Lots of times I would think about why, how, when. Then suddenly, I was granted an answer."

Namjoon looked at me, another sad smile on his face. "But, Jungkook is more precious to me, and I ended up declining. He got angry, claimed he could get you himself and then almost killed me."

Jimin wore a worried expression. "Well, that's a lot. Are you feeling ok Namjoon? That must've been rough." Namjoon's dimples shown, his eyes scrunched up in happiness.

"I'm happy to say the least. I'm also glad I didn't take it. If I did, I would have lost Jungkook and you guys, and I would have to live with that guilt."

I looked down at the ground in thought, wondering why the boss wanted me again. I mean, he did send me away so why try to kill my friend for me back?

"So if he was the one who told you about me, he must know about my powers. And that means he was probably the one who took them, hypothetically." I looked up, my eyebrows furrowed.

"But if he knew all along, why send me away while almost killing me, and then want to take me back? That's what I don't understand."

I watched as their expressions turned serious, thinking about the words that just came out of my mouth. That's when Namjoon's head shot up, an obvious idea in mind.

"Your memories! Everything that has happened has all somehow been connected to your memories! When he sent you away you knew absolutely nothing right?"

"Yeah," I say while nodding my head.

"Well he tried to kill me to get you back, and at the moment almost all of your memories have been recovered! Your memories is the key to what he wants!"

I sighed.
"I never thought of that. But, I only have the memories of me as a child and some memories and clips of being with you guys. How would I get the rest back?"

Yoongi spoke up, a small glint of excitement in his eyes.
"So since he took your memories, obviously there has to be some kind of trigger to bring them all back. It's like in those cringy k-dramas where the lead loses her memories and a kiss from her crush brings them back."